• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s WHAT IF ...? ANIMATED SERIES (2021)
5 5

424 posts in this topic

On 12/30/2023 at 8:13 PM, Buzzetta said:

You hit the nail on the head.   The best part is that they really think it out to the point that everything that happens is somewhat plausible. 

I know I keep mentioning her, but I genuinely liked the idea of what would have happened if the Tesseract / Space Stone fell to Earth during the age of North American conquest and colonization.    The interesting thing is that some of the events of Season 1 creeped their way into the narrative of the movies such as Captain Carter.  I am curious if that dimension that the Space Stone created comes into play for the cinematic universe.  Captain Marvel, Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver were given powers due to the Space Stone so it made sense for everyone in that realm to also receive some powers.   

Everything has been plausible and reasonable from big things such as how Peggy becomes Captain Carter to begin with to Bucky Barnes becoming a director of SHIELD or taking on that Robert Redford role from Winter Solider.   If you can go through the final episode.  I think I saw someone in the fight scene to the far side of the screen.  Let me know what you think.  (I have to take a pic with my phone since Disney has the screen grab blocker up when viewing on a tablet or computer.)

Reveal hidden contents

Is that guys face his own or is that a metal mask ?  Probably not a metal mask :( 

IMG_9427.thumb.JPG.a6a9716a81ae82585405ff28e75ee044.JPG

Emergency Awesome covers characters and story themes as part of S2 E9. This may help with your question. I wouldn't watch this if you are planning on watching this episode.

Through three episodes it's a fun watch.  Not highly re-watchable like many MCU films from the first three phases, but enjoyable for one watch.  Haven't been bored yet, so it's good to hear some of the best episodes are still to come.