• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA is CLOSED
2 2

440 posts in this topic

Here it is,  mid-March,  and  the  weather is juuuust starting  to    break here in  Michigan.  If I  time  this  just  right,   I  can  start  this  thread  in   late  winter, 
and  finish it up in early  spring!  I  have   about 200  books  stacked up,   with  my  usual  mix  of  this  and  that.  Heavy  on  war  books  and  
Atlas/Marvel   prehero  titles,   along  with plenty  of  weird  stuff.

I've  decided  to  reinstate  the  Early  Bird  Specials,   but  considering  I'm  getting  up  at  The  Crack Of  Nine   these  days,  expect  them  to   be  posted 
between  10  and  11 AM  most  days. 

Weeknights   figure   between  ten  and  twenty   books  posted,  and  maybe  double  that   on  weekend  days. 

DA RULEZ

I'll put up a big scan of the FC,  note anything else I spot,  and as always,  if you'd like a scan 
of the  back cover I'll be happy to  supply it.

Shipping to USA preferred, but if you want something sent to Canada or overseas PM me 
and we'll work something out. 

:TAKEIT:  rules the roost,  but PM's, kibitzing,  and general tomfoolery  are welcome.

$8  Priority shipping to the USA for one to  four  books, well packed in a padded  envelope.   $16 boxed  Priority  for  larger   quantities.  Canada or overseas to be determined.

For the bargainminded  I can ship one or two books  First Class for  $4

CHECK OR MONEY ORDER  PREFERRED, I just plain out don't like paypal.  

If you just GOTTA pay with paypal  PM me and we'll work something out.

Returns for any reason on your dime,  and  for any missed major  flaw or bad description on my dime.

My Kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4287314#Post4287314

Here we go!

Suzie 71

Cover  loose,   split upper  spine,   and  that  RH  edge  is  so   clean  compared  to  the upper  edge that I'm pretty  sure  it's  been  trimmed.

Asking  $10

xXf0qVh.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Our  Love  Story 1, 1969

General  wear,  small  piece off  lower  RH FC, small  stain at upper  staple  BC. migrates  to  interior. CF  loose.  Good  gloss,    
offwhite - white pages.

Asking  $10

TamhgFN.jpg

Mystery Tales 48

Upper  staple  pulled,   lower   staple  hanging  on  by  a  whisker.  General  wear.

Nice  Everett   cover  on  a  lowgrader.   Interior is  tight,   offwhite pages. 

Asking  $30  SOLD!

iCcbAMX.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Ziggy Pig - Silly  Seal Comics 4

Flat  tight  and  clean,  with  a  whiff  of  transverse  spine  roll,    couple  light  dust  shadows,  bit of  chipping upper  edge  BC.   Tight  with  bone white  pages.

Asking  $50

Zq7GLfY.jpg

8 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Mystery Tales 48

Upper  staple  pulled,   lower   staple  hanging  on  by  a  whisker.  General  wear.

Nice  Everett   cover  on  a  lowgrader.   Interior is  tight,   offwhite pages. 

Asking  $30

iCcbAMX.jpg

:takeit:

Battle Stories 9

Miscut,   see  white  edges   RH  and  lower FC. Otherwise  flat, clean,   glossy,   tight   spine  and CF,  white  pages. 
Dogear  upper  RH  FC, bit of  general  wear. 

Asking  $25

SOTrHuQ.jpg

Scooby Doo  #1

First   copy  I've   had  in   a  number  of  years.  

Solid  midgrade,   with   some  general  wear.  Still good  gloss,  tight  spine  and  CF,  offwhite-white  pages. 

Latest  GPA  for  4.0  is  $335

Asking  $300.  SOLD!

D40Cy3Y.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Battle Report 3

And  there's  one of  our  boys in  green,   taking  one  through  the  shoulder. 

Flat  and tight,   some  general  wear. Excellent  gloss, white pages.

Asking  $25

HdaxbjE.jpg

1 minute ago, Readcomix said:

It's a steal, won't last (thumbsu

If it  doesn't  sell  here  it's  off  for  a  press  and  a  slab.  Pretty  tough   book  in  any  condition,   IMO

Humdinger 4

Corner off  lower  RH  FC,   otherwise  a  pretty   copy. 

Flat  and  tight  enough,   but  no  gloss.    Consistent  matte  finish  over all,  it  may  not  ever had  any. Couple light  dogears upper  RH FC, 
bit of general  wear,   white pages.

Asking  $15

3R2NIi4.jpg

Tales To Astonish 25

Two  issues off,  durn it!   lol

Flat  and  tight  enough,  but  tiny   corner off  lower  RH   FC,   matching   teensy  corner off  lower  LH   BC.   General  wear.
Good  gloss, white pages.   Couple   light  stains  upper  edge  FC,   only  visible  on  inside. 

Asking  $65

dfuRja9.jpg