• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA is CLOSED
2 2

440 posts in this topic

Uncle Sam  Quarterly 4

Split upper  spine,   chipping  RH  edge  FC,  small  corner off  lower   RH   FC.  Otherwise  some general  wear  on  a  glossy
copy, couple  small  tears BC.    Tight  spine  and  CF,  white pages. 

Asking  $125 SOLD!   PER PM

A6MoMAa.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Blaze into  action!

Ghost  Rider   #1

Piece  out  lower  RH  FC.   some  general  wear.  Good  gloss,  tight  with  white  pages.

Grab  a nice  reader  for  $25  SOLD!

noZijbE.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Battle Cry 14

Half inch  split  with  long  dogear  lower    spine,    small   corner off upper  RH  FC,  some  general  wear. Tear  at  lower  staple,   which is 
still  attached on  the  back  side.   Good  gloss,   tight  interior,   white  pages.

Asking  $15

bz9qkzH.jpg

Our  Love Story 6

General  wear  on  a  flat  glossy  copy.   Tight  spine  and  CF,  offwhite - white pages.

Buscema,   Colan,   and  I  think   the  third  story  is  a  Romita  reprint., 

Grab  some    Marvel  hotcha! for  $15

kYnZptm.jpg

Superman 31

Split  lower  spine  with  pieces out,    two   bonus   staples  lower  spine,    chipping  here  and  there,  pieces out  LH  edge  BC,
tape  repair   (with  MASKING     tape,  yet!) inside  BC.  

With  all  that  being said,  it  still   displays  pretty  well,    and  the  interior  is  tight  with  offwhite  pages.

$100  takes it

ObgS8CJ.jpg

Astonishinhg 56

Plenty  of  general  wear,   chips out upper  edge   BC,   split  lower  spine,  and  so forth. Mebbe  a  half  step  up 
from   rough   reader.  Maybe  not  too,  :D

Yours for  $25

OY3mfiQ.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Our Love Story 8

General  wear  on  a  flat  glossy  copy.   New  Gene  Colan  story,    reprints  by  John  Forte,   Jay Scott  Pike, both  signed,   and  I think,   Romita.
Tight  with  white  pages. 

Asking  $15

gPE7YQi.jpg

Dolly #10

Painted   Ziff  Davis   cover,  and   far  and away  the  nicest  copy   I've  ever  seen,

Flat,   clean,   glossy,   tight   spine  and  CF,    offwhite -  white  pages, Just  a  whiff  of   general  wear,   and  a  slightly  bumped   lower   LH  
corner,    see   scan.

I'm   asking  $100,   FIRM  SOLD!

CKO5VIj.jpg

Edited by catrick339

My Personal  Problem 3

Oh no,    Nurse  Romance Tragedy!

Tape  along  entire  spine,     general  wear, white pages.

Asking   $5  SOLD!

fpG6AUr.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Web of  Mystery 2

Plenty  of  old  tape  repairs  along   spine  and  inside   covers,  one  more  piece  at  staple  on  CF. 

That  being  said,  it's  tight,   complete,    offwhite - white  pages.

Solid  reader  for  $30

WeZvhUn.jpg

All  right,   that's  it  for  this  evening,    back   tomorrow  with   a  couple   Early  Brunch   specials,  and  more  fun  tomorrow night. 

10 hours ago, PeterPark said:

My Personal  Problem 3  is  SOLD!

Thanks   PeterPark!

Edited by catrick339

Good  Morgle, and Happy  Late  Winter!

Got  a  few  nuggets  for  you  to  admire  this  morning,   and a   good  sized  stack  for  this  evening,   starting   around   8  PM  or  a  bit  later.

Captain  Marvel   Jr. 109

Flat,   clean,  glossy,   tight  spine  and   CF.  Teensy   split  upper  spine,    tiny  chips  lower  edge BC.
White pages. 

Asking   $120

1W8crAR.jpg

I  have   three  more  of  these  late  issue  Cap  Jr's   for  later  in  the  thread.    Stay  alert!

After  Dark  6

Here's one  I've  never  seen  before.   I   love  stumbling   across  something  obscure  from  the 40's  and  50's,  :D

Long  thin   dogear  LH  edge  upper  BC,  teeny   brown  stain   RH  edge  BC,   bit  of  general  wear.  Staples  both  a  bit  rusty,  with  a  touch  of  migration. 
Still   tight  and  clean,    decent  gloss,  white pages.

Asking  $25  SOLD!

JdaCl43.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Rudolph the Red-Nosed  Reindeer  #1,    1950  edition

Piece  out  lower  LH  corner  FC,   takes  a  nibble out of BC  too.    Tear at   lower   staple,  still  attached  to  back  side. 
General  wear,  tight  interior,    white  pages.

Asking  $25

UMn9bwA.jpg