• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA is CLOSED
2 2

440 posts in this topic

Mister  Universe 4

"Goes  To  WAR!"

Small tear  lower   FC,  another  lower and upper BC. Bit of  general  wear.   Tight  and  flat,  good  gloss,  offwhite pages.

Asking  $25

8WY3IqE.jpg

Katy Keene  Pin-Up Parade 14

Flat,   clean,   tight,   square,  glossy.  white  pages.  Small  split  FC  upper  spine,    teeny  one   lower  spine.  Interior  complete  and  gorgeous. 

Asking  $60, SOLD! via PM!

oyYq4DQ.jpg

Edited by catrick339

11 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Dolly #10

Painted   Ziff  Davis   cover,  and   far  and away  the  nicest  copy   I've  ever  seen,

Flat,   clean,   glossy,   tight   spine  and  CF,    offwhite -  white  pages, Just  a  whiff  of   general  wear,   and  a  slightly  bumped   lower   LH  
corner,    see   scan.

I'm   asking  $100,   FIRM

CKO5VIj.jpg

And with my 1000 post..... :takeit:

Let's get  started!

Fat and Slat Joke Book  NN,   1944

Nice  looking  copy, but has  some  spine  roll,    bit of  general  wear,  small  tear upper  edge FC.   Tight  spine  and  CF,    decent  gloss, 
white pages.

Asking  $60

AOujlu3.jpg

Fightin'  Marines 15 (#1) 

This  is  the  oversized,   nearly  magazine  sized  issue. Matt  Baker  cover  plus  interior  art on  Leatherneck  Jack,  featuring  as  always  a  sultry  babe!

This  copy  has  a  pretty  strong  spine roll,  1" tear  lower  LH  BC,  some  general  wear,   several  small  corners off  interior   pages,   nothing
that  touches  the  art.   tight  spine  and CF,  offwhite  pages.   Half  inch  tear  thru  entire  book  upper edge FC,  just above  the  "G" in
Fightin',   doesn't  touch  art.    Sounds  horrible,   actually   looks  pretty   good.    This  copy  is  begging  for  a  professional  press,   and  
will  get  one  if  it  doesn't  sell  here. 

Asking  $125,  FIRM

g0n1t3K.jpg

Edited by catrick339
typo

Kathy The Teen-Age  Tornado 9

I  don't  seem  to  see  this   title  as often  as   the  rest of the  Atlas/Marvel   teen  humor  books,   and this  one  is   pretty  nice.

Has  a  long  diagonal  sub-type  crease  that   barely  breaks  color  in  a spot or  two  FC,  some general  wear.   Flat,   clean,   tight  spine 
and  CF,   glossy,   offwhite - white pages. 

A pretty   copy  for  $65

lbiy6Y4.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 18

Spidey   versus  Sandman!

Whiff of  spine/stacking  roll,   some  general  wear. Small  split  lower  spine,   small   tear  RH  edge  FC.  A  solid enough  midgrade  copy,
tight  with  white  pages.  First  app   Ned  Leeds.

Asking   $100  SOLD!

gp2GQvm.jpg

Edited by catrick339

1 minute ago, catrick339 said:

Amazing Spider-Man 18

Spidey   versus  Sandman!

Whiff of  spine/stacking  roll,   some  general  wear. Small  split  lower  spine,   small   tear  RH  edge  FC.  A  solid enough  midgrade  copy,
tight  with  white  pages.  First  app   Ned  Leeds.

Asking   $100

gp2GQvm.jpg

:takeit:

Danger 12

First  Charlton   issue,   after  a  run of  great  stories  by  Comic  Media.

Flat   and   clean,    tight  spine  and  CF,  white pages.  Lower  staple  is  rusty  with  a  bit  of  migration,   both  FC   and  BC  have  
a light  sprinkling  of  water  spots,.  not readily visible  in  scan  on FC  but  evident inside.  

A  decent  copy  for  $25  SOLD!

W8zIUJL.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Just now, catrick339 said:

Danger 12

First  Charlton   issue,   after  a  run of  great  stories  by  Comic  Media.

Flat   and   clean,    tight  spine  and  CF,  white pages.  Lower  staple  is  rusty  with  a  bit  of  migration,   both  FC   and  BC  have  
a light  sprinkling  of  water  spots,.  not readily visible  in  scan  on FC  but  evident inside.  

A  decent  copy  for  $25

W8zIUJL.jpg

I'll Take It

Spidey  18  is  SOLD!  

Thanks  ender!

Be  aware,  more  Ditko  Spideys   coming  up  in  this  thread,  including  a  couple  still  tonight.

10 hours ago, catrick339 said:

After  Dark  6

Here's one  I've  never  seen  before.   I   love  stumbling   across  something  obscure  from  the 40's  and  50's,  :D

Long  thin   dogear  LH  edge  upper  BC,  teeny   brown  stain   RH  edge  BC,   bit  of  general  wear.  Staples  both  a  bit  rusty,  with  a  touch  of  migration. 
Still   tight  and  clean,    decent  gloss,  white pages.

Asking  $25

JdaCl43.jpg

I'll Take Rick