• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA is CLOSED
2 2

440 posts in this topic

Brave and Bold 32

Some general wear on  a  glossy  copy,  tight  with  offwhite  pages

Asking  $25  SOLD!

TcQe17P.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Archie Comics  37

Small tears  at  upper  staple,  which  allowed  the  cover  to  shift  a  bit  on  the  back  side.   See  scan,  upper  edge  has  a  couple tears  and  a 
small  piece  out.   I've  dragged  back into  position,   but  wanted  to  show  the  damage.  Otherwise  flat  and tight,  good  gloss,  offwhite - white pages,. 

Asking  $50

jlxeqkZ.jpg

Amazing  Spider-Man 22

Well,  some  nine year  old  circa  1965  scribbled  Spidey's  eyes  blue  in  the  upper  box,  and  started in on  the  logo  before  he  got  bored,  lol

Lower  spine  split,  with  a  tear  continuing  into  FC  2 inches  or  better.  General wear. Good gloss,  tight  with  offwhite  pages, 

Grab  a  complete  Ditko  Spidey  for  $15 SOLD!

f2CpOBi.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Brave and Bold 35

Wups,   one  last  rerun. 

Second  SA  Hawkman

General  wear,  light  dust  shadows  BC. Glossy,  tight,  offwhite - white pages,

O'street  VG  is  $74,   asking  $35  SOLD!

sHkT4Xh.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Here it is,   the  last  book  for  the  thread...unless I  wake up  early  and  throw  a   few  up  for  Brunch,  :D

Archie Comics  49

Small  split  lower  spine,  chip out  upper  spine,  pulled lower  staple.  Otherwise   flat  with good  gloss,   tight  interior,  white pages,

Asking  $40  SOLD!

E7aKgVv.jpg

Edited by catrick339

1 minute ago, catrick339 said:

Here it is,   the  last  book  for  the  thread...unless I  wake up  early  and  throw  a   few  up  for  Brunch,  :D

Archie Comics  49

Small  split  lower  spine,  chip out  upper  spine,  pulled lower  staple.  Otherwise   flat  with good  gloss,   tight  interior,  white pages,

Asking  $40

E7aKgVv.jpg

Take it

That's  it  gang!   The Stack  Has  Been  Defeated!

Seriously,   I  believe  I'll toss  up  another  handful tomorrow  morning,  and  if I get  ambitious  I'll  build  a  few  bundles  tomorrow  afternoon.

Soft  close  tomorrow  night at  9 PM,   and invoices  start  flowing  out  at  that time.  Hard  close  when  the  last  invoice  is  sent.

Been  a  fun  ride,  but  my   two  typin'  index  fingers  are  getting  sore,   lol

(Rick  heaves  a  deep  sigh)

...and the  Brave  and Bold  never did  sell,   even  at  seventy  five  bucks.  WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU  PEOPLE?  lollol 

29 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Brave and Bold 35

Wups,   one  last  rerun. 

Second  SA  Hawkman

General  wear,  light  dust  shadows  BC. Glossy,  tight,  offwhite - white pages,

O'street  VG  is  $74,   asking  $35

sHkT4Xh.jpg

Take it

15 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

(Rick  heaves  a  deep  sigh)

...and the  Brave  and Bold  never did  sell,   even  at  seventy  five  bucks.  WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU  PEOPLE?  lollol 

I had to step away briefly otherwise I would’ve taken this sooner Rick. 

Brave and Bold  35  is  SOLD!

Thanks  Oceans!

...and I  was  indeed  referring  to  the  B&B 29.  Well,  back into the Crypt  of Comics it  goes,  if it doesn't  sell  by  hard  close on  Tuesday.

12 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Brave and Bold  35  is  SOLD!

Thanks  Oceans!

...and I  was  indeed  referring  to  the  B&B 29.  Well,  back into the Crypt  of Comics it  goes,  if it doesn't  sell  by  hard  close on  Tuesday.

That’s not incredibly good  price on that book so surely someone will take it .