• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Nova#1 Eternals#1 CGC 9.8 Price Drop

4 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Been a while since I have bought or sold anything on these boards but hopefully some users on here will remember me and, perhaps, put in a good word for me.  I always bought more than sold on here as that is me in general, always more the collector than dealer.  It is a rare occasion that I have some books to sell.  I am on eBay as Medusa915 but unfortunately i haven't sold too many comics on there either.  Not sure what I can say to make any potential buyer feel comfortable but I promise that I am an honest seller that will have more books to offer in the future so certainly am not looking to make any enemies.  All books will be shipped to survive the trip and then some, in a well padded box etc...Am open to offers also...try me :)

Andy

All the usual rules apply, NO HOS or Probation List Users... :takeit:trumps any PM, No returns on CGC Graded comics.  Paypal only.
Have 2 books today:

NOVA#1 CGC9.8 $1100 $1000 Shipped and Insured

0311191412-crop.thumb.jpg.058122b232ac4419385609e773ad78fa.jpg0311191413a-crop.thumb.jpg.1f40bc3a9f80482f9d98a422173a3e56.jpg

Edited by medusanyc
update HOS user edit