• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay 10% off coupon this month: MYTENOFF
1 1

31 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, BAT MAN said:
3 minutes ago, oldrover said:

Do you see it on the desktop when at eBay.com? That’s where I saw it. As a banner at the top.

Yes. When I actually logged in, no email message.

lol maybe somehow I'm missing it, but no, I don't see it in the banner..... nor in email, but most of the times, the email comes a couple of hours later and is on the banner first...

I'm in CST, I wonder if timezones matter lol :foryou: 

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol maybe somehow I'm missing it, but no, I don't see it in the banner..... nor in email, but most of the times, the email comes a couple of hours later and is on the banner first...

I'm in CST, I wonder if timezones matter lol :foryou: 

Right. I activated through the banner. 

3 minutes ago, BAT MAN said:

Right. I activated through the banner. 

awe that's the key, no wonder we can't just type it in, because it has to be "activated" ..... I'll keep an eye out for it, thanks @oldrover

lol I am kind of jaded and having a little temper tantrum.  I was offered the code last night for the 15% off and when I went to use it, it would not work.  Now I will be damned if I am only going to get a 8% rebate or 10% off knowing I should have received more. 

6 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

lol I am kind of jaded and having a little temper tantrum.  I was offered the code last night for the 15% off and when I went to use it, it would not work.  Now I will be damned if I am only going to get a 8% rebate or 10% off knowing I should have received more. 

you did know that last night's or yesterdays was on the APP only? I tried to tag you, but east coast time zone and all, it ended at 10pm your time, that is earlier than normal....

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

you did know that last night's or yesterdays was on the APP only? I tried to tag you, but east coast time zone and all, it ended at 10pm your time, that is earlier than normal....

I did - I tried checking out with the app and it would not let me.  Kept trying on my phone. I took a screen shot of it at 9:59 as I gave up at that point. 

Oh and I thank you for that by the way.  Very nice of you to do that. 

Edited by Buzzetta

13 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I did - I tried checking out with the app and it would not let me.  Kept trying on my phone. I took a screen shot of it at 9:59 as I gave up at that point. 

Oh and I thank you for that by the way.  Very nice of you to do that. 

Call eBay customer service and explain to them you were having technical problems (i.e. the code would not work and let you checkout) but you were in before the expiration time. They will more than likely issue you a redemption coupon for the amount of credit applicable to your attempted purchase(s) that will populate within your account in less than 24 hours. Just make sure the items are still in your cart when you call.

Edited by BAT MAN