• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay 10% off coupon this month: MYTENOFF
1 1

31 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, musicmeta said:

I'm on ebay and I can't find this 10% coupon.  I'm like Buzzetta,  I missed the 15% and 10% feels like I'm being cheated sort of.  I guess it's only for select people?

Everyone should have gotten the 15% yesterday. The 10% today is selective as well as the 8% ebay bucks promo that is going on today.

Another promo going on today:

Welcome! Here’s $5.00 Off.*

Tap to copy coupon code:  FIVEDOLLARS

Save $5.00 when you spend $5.01 or more. Applies to entire order.Expires 03/31/19 23:59 PDT.*See Details

How to redeem your coupon

1. Find an item
    Add items to your cart, buy it now, or win an auction. This coupon applies to your entire order.
  2. Copy code
    Tap to copy the code above.
  3. Pay for your order
    Simply pay with your preferred payment method. Redeem coupon at checkout with your eBay account.
Edited by BAT MAN

14 minutes ago, oldrover said:

Here's my link to the page for the discount... it is not for everyone, apparently... dunno why I got it... I only sell...

https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2019/0313/j5FwzqDhUzLguWpq.html

Thank You but it appears only a select number got it.  I guess I'm out  this time.  I'll just wait for another 15% one. 

I can see the page linked on ebay but I can't use the code.  Comes up invalid when I try to enter at checkout.  Perhaps this is only for people who did NOT use the 15% off code yesterday.  I did get the 8% bucks which I won't be using either because I would have just bought it yesterday.

Edited by 90sChild

51 minutes ago, 90sChild said:

I can see the page linked on ebay but I can't use the code.  Comes up invalid when I try to enter at checkout.  Perhaps this is only for people who did NOT use the 15% off code yesterday.  I did get the 8% bucks which I won't be using either because I would have just bought it yesterday.

didnt use the 15% yesterday, didnt get the 10% today. 

Of course TODAY is when the seller comes back at me with a counter offer... I should have just bought the thing with the 15% off yesterday...

My wife's account got the $5 off coupon a week or two ago, and she used it - I think it goes to people who haven't bought anything in awhile. 

Neither of our accounts got the 10% off one, so I'm thinking it may also be a stimulus for those who haven't purchased anything in awhile.

3 hours ago, wolverine180 said:

I am not sure about that. I used the 15% yesterday and recieved the 8% feebay bucks today. 

Apples, Oranges....,  :juggle:

Edited by lizards2