• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yet Another Stan Lee Faker On Feebay - daviclar29_6

38 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Mercury Man said:

No offense but your nephew sounds like a real *spoon*.   I would have a talk with him, if her were in my family.   Time to put on the big boy pants. 

Not my place. I just try to be helpful when I'm there and just clean up. My sister is aware. I dunno man...

13 minutes ago, NoMan said:

Not my place. I just try to be helpful when I'm there and just clean up. My sister is aware. I dunno man...

People get something out of any interaction.  She gets something out of this and would fight tooth and nail if you tried to explain that she is creating a crappy human being and that will make him miserable in the future.

1 hour ago, kav said:

People get something out of any interaction.  She gets something out of this and would fight tooth and nail if you tried to explain that she is creating a crappy human being and that will make him miserable in the future.

She loves little kids. So she watches the kid and bathes him and changes the diapers. She does it all. There would be such a mess storm if I said something. 

It is gonna be interesting to see what becomes of him. Probably become head of a Fortune 500 company. 

2 minutes ago, NoMan said:

She loves little kids. So she watches the kid and bathes him and changes the diapers. She does it all. There would be such a mess storm if I said something. 

It is gonna be interesting to see what becomes of him. Probably become head of a Fortune 500 company. 

I doubt it.  You have to have at least some kind of degree for that and he lacks the motivation to do that.  I've seen plenty of students that were too lazy to even write down when the teacher is giving answers to the assignment.  He lacks the drive to even cheat his way thru college.

1 hour ago, kav said:

I doubt it.  You have to have at least some kind of degree for that and he lacks the motivation to do that.  I've seen plenty of students that were too lazy to even write down when the teacher is giving answers to the assignment.  He lacks the drive to even cheat his way thru college.

I asked him once what's the last non-school required a book he read. You know, what do you like to read and he just looked at me. 

He does go to some kinda college in Houston. The stories I could tell. I'm bored and if you're bored, I could start telling. Just let me know. 

3 minutes ago, NoMan said:

I asked him once what's the last non-school required a book he read. You know, what do you like to read and he just looked at me. 

He does go to some kinda college in Houston. The stories I could tell. I'm bored and if you're bored, I could start telling. Just let me know. 

I'm bored.  Fire away.

3 hours ago, kav said:

I'm bored.  Fire away.

Once about three years ago I was at the Selous Game Reserve in Tazania, a 21,000 mile wildlife thingee in Africa, and the guide told me that kept having to tell the tourist not to get out of the Land Rover and try to take selfies with the Lions. They kept having to tell this one guy over and over until they kicked him out of the Reserve. The morning of his departure the plane landed for him and he couldn't be found. Later he was found in his yoga clothes on his yoga mat out where a heard of Elephants hung out, trampled to death. 

1 minute ago, NoMan said:

Once about three years ago I was at the Selous Game Reserve in Tazania, a 21,000 mile wildlife thingee in Africa, and the guide told me that kept having to tell the tourist not to get out of the Land Rover and try to take selfies with the Lions. They kept having to tell this one guy over and over until they kicked him out of the Reserve. The morning of his departure the plane landed for him and he couldn't be found. Later he was found in his yoga clothes on his yoga mat out where a heard of Elephants hung out, trampled to death. 

Some ppl are bound and determined to be 'RIGHT'.  It can be a fatal disease, having to be RIGHT.

17 minutes ago, NoMan said:

Grizzly man's brother?

26 minutes ago, NoMan said:

Phew.  At least it wasn't the lions that got him.

Apparently in the US there were just three reported selfie deaths in 2011. By 2016 that number had shot up to 98.

When I was a kid in the 70s my folks had an Airstream trailer (Hipsters you can have 'em. I associate nothing but trauma with 'em) and belonged to the Wally Byam Caravan Club (look it up). We were all camping somewhere in North Carolina and the Rally Masters (See Wally Byam Caravan Club) said Andy Griffith lived on a big house near the campground and not to go there. I immediately rode my BMX bike there and started doing power skids in the drive way. He ran out the door flailing his arms screaming, "Get outta here, punk!"

Edited by NoMan

8 minutes ago, NoMan said:

When I was a kid in the 70s my folks had an Airstream trailer (Hipsters you can have 'em. I associate nothing but trauma with 'em) and belonged to the Wally Barham Caravan Club (look it up). We were all camping somewhere in North Carolina and the Rally Masters (See Wally Barham Caravan Club) said Andy Griffith lived on a big house near the campground and not to go there. I immediately rode my BMX bike there and started doing power skids in the drive way. He ran out the door flailing his arms screaming, "Get outta here, punk!"

When I watch "Woodstock" I wonder what ever came of the toddlers shown sitting on the blanket or in mud puddle while mom sways to the jams.

Simpler times.  Good thing Andy didn't come out with a rifle. : D

1 hour ago, grebal said:

When I watch "Woodstock" I wonder what ever came of the toddlers shown sitting on the blanket or in mud puddle while mom sways to the jams.

Simpler times.  Good thing Andy didn't come out with a rifle. : D

and that's why we love you. 

2 hours ago, grebal said:

Apparently in the US there were just three reported selfie deaths in 2011. By 2016 that number had shot up to 98.

FACT:  People die at a rate of 20x more annually from selfies than they do from shark attacks.  

So next time you are at the beach- for the love of god....GET IN THE WATER!!!!

6 hours ago, Mercury Man said:

Comic book-  $1

Sharpie-  $1.69

Ebay Fee- guessing a few bucks  

Sale Price-  $25

Result:  

Thats-Gold-Jerry-Gold-Kenny-Bania-Seinfeld-Quote.gif

Stan Lee signed 99.9% of his autographs with his left hand. He's a lefty. This guy isn't. Most aren't. And most forgers don't even consider, "How do I produce a lefty's track with my right hand!" They don't think that extra step, and even if they do, they can't even begin to accomplish it. Doomed from the onset of picking up the pen. The angles. They're different!!! A right hander pulls the pen across the paper writing left to right. A lefty pushes the pen across the paper writing left to right. It doesn't work like a mirror image; let hander/right hander. The track shows whether pushing or pulling! The tracks show the changes in the angles of the pen as an autograph progresses!! It's different, right hander vs. lefty. And as he has illustrated, on ebay, you don't even have to be a decent forger to make money! Anyone can do it.  His forgeries are among the worst on ebay. Same tells over and over, again and again, imparting his own handwriting into each and every one of his forgeries. I sincerely doubt he ever saw Stan sign an autograph. If he ever did, he couldn't be stupid enough to keep producing Stan Lee forgeries of this horrific quality. He's never been within 1000 yards of Stan Lee. None of his signed Stan Lee books have. The only talent he has doesn't have anything to do with forging Stan's name. His talent is not caring about the police showing up at his door, which has more to do with stupidity than talent. And not caring that he's defrauding trusting buyers (except for the investigators buying his pieces that know they're forgeries).

I'm sure he'll get a crash course in handwriting analysis and all of this above when he finally sits in court and listens to handwriting forensic people testify in detail about their findings about his bad ink.

Edited by James J Johnson

1 minute ago, James J Johnson said:

Stan Lee signed 99.9% of his autographs with his left hand. He's a lefty. This guy isn't. Most aren't. And most forgers don't even consider, "How do I produce a lefty's track with my right hand!" They don't think that extra step, and even if they do, they can't even begin to accomplish it. Doomed from the onset of picking up the pen. The angles. They're different!!! The tracks show the changes in the angles of the pen as an autograph progresses!! It's different, right hander vs. lefty. And as he has illustrated, on ebay, you don't even have to be a decent forger to make money! Anyone can do it.  His forgeries are among the worst on ebay. Same tells over and over, again and again, imparting his own handwriting into each and every one of his forgeries. I sincerely doubt he ever saw Stan sign an autograph. If he ever did, he couldn't be stupid enough to keep producing Stan Lee forgeries of this horrific quality. He's never been within 1000 yards of Stan Lee. None of his signed Stan Lee books have. The only talent he has doesn't have anything to do with forging Stan's name. His talent is not caring about the police showing up at his door, which has more to do with stupidity than talent. And not caring that he's defrauding trusting buyers (except for the investigators buying his pieces that know they're forgeries).

I'm sure he'll get a crash course in handwriting analysis and all of this above when he finally sits in court and listens to handwriting forensic people testify in detail about their findings about his bad ink.

At this point, with as many sales as he has had, I start to blame the stupidity of the people who are buying them. 

1 minute ago, Mercury Man said:

At this point, with as many sales as he has had, I start to blame the stupidity of the people who are buying them. 

There are ways that they could protect themselves. The first: critical thinking. "A stan Lee auto for $25!?!?!?!? How?"  But make no mistake, the blame rests squarely on the seller's shoulders.