• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ALL SOLD!!! THANKS EVERYONE!!!
2 2

30 posts in this topic

I have a small batch of sweet books to present to you today!  I'm still working on selling through my collection and it's time to move these bad boys.  I have now decided that I will be keeping a small selection of comics for my personal collection, but I am unloading 95% of my stuff.  There are some books that I just can't part with and I may dabble in the hobby, but my dealer days are over for the foreseeable future.

So this is a small sale of some of my higher end comics that are not staying in my "KEEP" box.  I will be listing 7 comics in ascending order based on my dollar value.

Rules!!!

First :takeit: via timestamp wins.  :takeit: via pm are also fine.  If you want to keep your purchase private, just pm me and I'll mark it sold for you. :foryou: 

Shipping:

Inside CONUS

FREE!!!

Outside CONUS

Whatever it costs me to ship it to you!

Payment Methods Accepted:

Paypal up to $500

Checks and Money Orders Accepted

PM me if you have another way that you'd like to pay.

Time payment will be considered if you PM me before you claim a book!

No Returns on slabs.

Probation List and Hall of Shame:

hm  Please move along!

Let's have some fun!!!

bear-suit-meme-generator-you-guys-ready-to-get-weird-tonight-55fff8.jpg

Edited by Nick's Comics
SOLD!

Sorry about the crappy pictures.  I am having trouble getting good pictures with the lighting right now.  I'll be happy to provide more pictures if you would like.

Star Spangled Comics #123...CGC 5.5 OW/W...$190:news: SOLD

20190313_165654.jpg

Edited by Nick's Comics
SOLD!

16 minutes ago, TheMightyMidget said:

Big time books Nick! Any chance on some raw books that people can actually afford popping up anytime soon? :foryou:

Good luck with the thread my friend!

The first book in the thread is affordable...

50 minutes ago, TheMightyMidget said:

Big time books Nick! Any chance on some raw books that people can actually afford popping up anytime soon? :foryou:

Good luck with the thread my friend!

I will be having another raw sale in the near future.  I'll shoot for Late April of Early May, but no guarantees.