• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Reduced The Mighty Thor 206 CGC 9.6 White pages Sucha news copy.

4 posts in this topic

Usual rules apply, Paypal only and first  :takeit:   trumps all. Shipped by Royal mail.

I bought this book from fellow board member Silver Surfer (does Peter still frequent the boards? ) It was a Sucha news copy that he cracked out of it's slab, I sent it off to be reslabbed with the Sucha label, I did not know that CGC would no longer recognise it as a Sucha, it didn't really bother me, I am not telling the story so it can command any more money or anything, just telling it as it is. I had no intentions of selling it, but a book I am after has popped up for sale and I desire it more than this one.

I am asking $300 shipped with tracking. It is a lovely copy of a very tough book.

DSC00928_zpsnuwb4ahk.jpg

Edited by batmiesta

1 hour ago, batmiesta said:

Price lowered to $275 , then off to Clink or somewhere. 

:takeit:  Much better cover registration than my current copy.  Do you still have the original label from Peter?  Even without it, I'll contact Vincent and see if Metro still has a scan of the comic or a record of its sale to Peter on file.

Edited by namisgr