• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seth's collected Clyde's Fans

6 posts in this topic

Geez, is that finally happening? Man, I remember reading those as they came out, it took forever, and I eventually gave up. I LOVED "It's a Good life" but the Clyde Fans storyline just never grabbed me at all. I picked up a Palookaville collection 1-19 from a friend back in the fall, was surprised how well they sold. Definitely some devoted fans still lingering out there.

On 3/15/2019 at 8:55 AM, Mr bla bla said:

I love Seth.

I have 'clyde fans' book 1 and the HC palookavilles 20-23. 

But Im missing palookaville 16-19 to complete the clyde fans arc.

will they be collected or do you have to chase down the single issues?

YES! Everything! In one place. Whole story. I gave up trying to follow the story cause it was just too tough over the 20 years to track in Plookaville's that came out every 5 or 6 years. It comes in a nice slip case. Around $54.00. I'd pay $1,000 for it Seth's storytelling in so good!

On 3/16/2019 at 11:18 AM, NoMan said:

YES! Everything! In one place. Whole story. I gave up trying to follow the story cause it was just too tough over the 20 years to track in Plookaville's that came out every 5 or 6 years. It comes in a nice slip case. Around $54.00. I'd pay $1,000 for it Seth's storytelling in so good!

Bumping this old thread: I was stunned to see that the new Clyde Fans book came out a few months ago! I've been waiting for the conclusion since (I believe) 2005 and have searched online year after year to see if this was in the works. Very excited to finally read and own the final collected edition.

Edited by Point Five