• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EMERALD CITY COMIC CON, March 12-15, 2020, Seattle WA
3 3

88 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, comicquant said:

Has anyone else who bought tickets the day they were available NOT received their tickets in the mail?  Last year I received mine on 02/10 but my 2020 tickets still haven’t arrived.  

My buddy in Vancouver, BC who prepaid for 2 tix already got his in the mail in Canada. Perhaps you should follow up soon?

On 2/20/2020 at 1:40 PM, Bp42810 said:

It is the first time to attend a Con for me.  Unfortunately I am only able to attend on Sunday, but I'm sure I will enjoy the experience.

Make sure you check the booth #s for your fave dealers and comic/media guests (e.g. Michael J. Fox :news:, etc.), if you are hoping for a signature.

Edited by aardvark88
sp.

1 hour ago, Lex_Luthor said:

Would they cancel now that we are in a state of emergency because of the corona?

ECCC will not cancel. Vancouver, BC has a lot more Asians flying in/out of their airport than Sea-Tac, and no 'state of emergency' due to Corona virus here although about 7 Chinese restaurants in Richmond (next to airport) did close for at least 3 weeks due to no customers and cancelled Lunar New Year group dinner parties. Also, a Chinese mall lost 1/2 of their customers for over a month due to fear of meeting Asian friends for meals or shopping in the suburbs.

55 minutes ago, Lethal_Collector said:

I'm not going this year #whyriskit

Jerome

Serious? Do you think the risk is that high? Thats a lot of people, big crowds and close quarters. Honestly I am on the fence. All it takes is one to put the place on quarantine

5 hours ago, comicquant said:

I really hope they don't cancel but if things like this are getting cancelled it seems like a matter of time.  

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/02/facebook-google-microsoft-and-adobe-pull-out-of-conferences-as-coronavirus-spreads.html

That depends on whatever if ECCC decides to cancel the whole thing on account of Coronavirus ... lots of people had spent $$$ on tickets, booth reservations ,etc already and there is still 9 days left to go. I didn’t see ECCC headquarters mention anything in regards of this virus spreading in Seattle. Will they refund back all to us or will we lose out?

At the moment, my friend and I are still on the plans for one day only. I’m waiting for any new Announcement updates with ECCC.