• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kudos, Feedback , Save the debauchery for other threads.
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Matt just bought an ASM 238 from me

Super fast payment, easy communication, great all around transaction!  Thanks Matt (worship)

a pleasure to do business with hopefully we can do it again (thumbsu

thanks

Dwayne

Edited by Azkaban

36 minutes ago, Azkaban said:

Matt just bought am ASM 238 from me

Super fast payment, easy communication, great all around transaction!  Thanks Matt (worship)

a pleasure to do business with hopefully we can do it again (thumbsu

thanks

Dwayne

I greatly appreciate the feedback.  Thank you for the Amazing Spider-man! Will definitely update you when it makes it back.  Also now my first feedback here! Thank you! 

It is such a pleasure interacting with Matt in general regarding comics and anything else related. Unfortunately, he stated no shenanigans here so I won't throw in some thread wrecker gifs....(tsk)

All kidding aside, Matt pays quickly (even though he did not have to right away) and made this transaction smooth and enjoyable. Have no fear when working with him.

Thank you Matt!

On 12/10/2021 at 9:02 PM, CHASEnBLUE said:

It is such a pleasure interacting with Matt in general regarding comics and anything else related. Unfortunately, he stated no shenanigans here so I won't throw in some thread wrecker gifs....(tsk)

All kidding aside, Matt pays quickly (even though he did not have to right away) and made this transaction smooth and enjoyable. Have no fear when working with him.

Thank you Matt!

My first CGC kudos! :banana:

Funny As when I started this one I really didn't think anyone would take the save the debauchery seriously.  (Especially once everyone got the idea of how I tend to post) think that may have been what has kept my feedback from being more. 

Thank you again ! I will be adding some for you shortly.