• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Should I be insulted - Email from Comic Connect
1 1

64 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, evilskip said:

And hungry if you're only eating green, leafy things. Pass the ketchup.

I did eat leafy things and water only for 5 days on a family trip to Disneyland to lose Weight and it did not work :whistle: I got home and I was 4 pounds up and could not believe it. No chicken grease. No burgers with lots of cheese. No Onion rings and No Beer just water. I ask a Vegan friend why hm she said I should have not put ranch dressing next time use Garlic Tahini Dressing. WHAT is Garlic Tahini Dressing ?  She went on to tell me the Difference from Vegan to Vegetarian I really needed a beer and fried Chicken and Golden age comics that night.:foryou:

20 minutes ago, woowoo said:

I did eat leafy things and water only for 5 days on a family trip to Disneyland to lose Weight and it did not work :whistle: I got home and I was 4 pounds up and could not believe it. No chicken grease. No burgers with lots of cheese. No Onion rings and No Beer just water. I ask a Vegan friend why hm she said I should have not put ranch dressing next time use Garlic Tahini Dressing. WHAT is Garlic Tahini Dressing ?  She went on to tell me the Difference from Vegan to Vegetarian I really needed a beer and fried Chicken and Golden age comics that night.:foryou:

I've been eating KFC for lunch 5 days a week for 5 weeks. I've actually lost  a pound.

I fasted for 7 days once-water only.  At no point did I feel willing to eat another human so I call BS on them movies where they eat people after like 3 days.

I ate nothing but Burger King for nine months once while in college. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. The only water I drank was whatever slipped into my mouth while taking a shower. I started to poop blood and went to the doctor thinking I had colon cancer. He asked about my diet and told him. He said that was not a smart way to eat. 

27 minutes ago, NoMan said:

I ate nothing but Burger King for nine months once while in college. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. The only water I drank was whatever slipped into my mouth while taking a shower. I started to poop blood and went to the doctor thinking I had colon cancer. He asked about my diet and told him. He said that was not a smart way to eat. 

Most likely it was a viral infection.   Ive eaten junk food my entire life I eat vegetables and fruit maybe once a year and I am healthy as *spoon*

Eskimos mainly ate blubber and lived to like 100.

4 hours ago, kav said:

Most likely it was a viral infection.   Ive eaten junk food my entire life I eat vegetables and fruit maybe once a year and I am healthy as *spoon*

Eskimos mainly ate blubber and lived to like 100.

:headbang:

13 hours ago, NoMan said:

True story or are you defecating me?

7 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

True story or are you defecating me?

100% true. They put me on some kinda gurney that raises you up in the air with your butt towards the ceiling. Perhaps it was a colonoscopy. I remember one doctor saying something like "the patient's anus is like my girlfriend's." I really have no idea. As the machine was raising me up the other doctor asked about my diet. When I told him my Burger Kind diet he immediately started lowering the machine and had a "heart to heart with me" about eating healthy and how that's important. 

Been trim and fit and very, very little junk food every since. 

Edited by NoMan

1 minute ago, NoMan said:

100% true. They put me on some kinda gurney that raises you up in the air with your butt towards the ceiling. Perhaps it was a colonoscopy. I remember one doctor saying something like "the patient's anus is like my girlfriend's." I really have no idea. As the machine was raising me up the other doctor asked about my diet. When I told him my Burger Kind diet he immediately started lowering the machine and had a "heart to heart with me" about eating healthy and how that's important. 

Been trim and fit every since. 

How the hell could you eat BK every day for 9 months? I'll go there once a month and my fix is in.

To each their own... What a story...

1 hour ago, TwoPiece said:

How the hell could you eat BK every day for 9 months? I'll go there once a month and my fix is in.

To each their own... What a story...

It was good food and I enjoyed it (as an 18 year old). The only time I semi threw up from it was when I got a to go order of their version of a fish fillet sandwich and some curly fries and took it across the street to the campus art movie theater and saw the midnight show of Pink Flamingos

Edited by NoMan

1 minute ago, Hudson said:

Should I be offended that this thread has fallen so far off track???? lollollol :roflmao:

You didnt try to get people to like you!  :makepoint:

3 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Time to post Train and Track songs... 

Maybe I should just start posting comics with train covers.  I know I have an Action 13 kicking around somewhere, and probably a few others..

Just now, Hudson said:

Maybe I should just start posting comics with train covers.  I know I have 30 copies of Action 13 kicking around somewhere, and probably a few others..

FTFY

1 minute ago, Hudson said:

Maybe I should just start posting comics with train covers.  I know I have an Action 13 kicking around somewhere, and probably a few others..

I've been known to pick up some train covers from time to time.