Should I be insulted - Email from Comic Connect
1 1

64 posts in this topic

49,483 posts
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I've been known to pick up some train covers from time to time. 

Any subway train drop trou covers?

Edited by kav

385 posts
On 3/16/2019 at 12:53 PM, Get Marwood & I said:

This is outrageous behaviour. Send them a message back stating that they must ship your winnings immediately. Add the following:

"Please note that failure to do so in a timely fashion may result in a big bag of poo coming to your head office in the post".

If they complain, tell them it's a standard response that you send to all your auction houses and not to take offence :)

On 3/16/2019 at 7:04 AM, Hudson said:

I "won" my first item on Monday, 03/11.  Although I am not sure "won" is the correct term, when in fact all I did was agree to pay more than anyone else did, for the item.

No offense....   This right here. . Thank you for the laughs you both just made my day..^^

23,989 posts
27 minutes ago, kav said:

Any subway train drop trou covers?

No but my coworker has a picture... she took a pic of someone taking a dump in front of us on the downtown A train at around 7:30 am as it pulled into 34th Street Penn Station.

Subway covers though... 

IMG_9907.jpeg

16,607 posts

While I'm not insulted by the spam emails I get, I am starting to get insulted by the shipping charges at Comic Connect, $38 for two slabs Fed Ex Ground which is probably about $13 actual cost based on weight, so 300% it is.  They are making Heritage look reasonable. :roflmao: