• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Florida boardie/dealer/store owner to possibly buy my entire/half my collection...roughly 13-15k books!

2 posts in this topic

Not sure if this is the thread to post this, so if not let me know.

I have been debating this for some time now, and the time I think has come to just unload about half or the whole collection.  It has become too big.  I sell on here and eBay, but that has also become kind of tiresome to me.

The collection is roughly 13-15K comics ranging from GA (very few) to present, with the majority being 2003 to now high grade comics.  I have many duplicates of good runs and books that I meticulously picked off the store shelf myself so there are literally thousands of CGC ready books in my boxes.  I have about 6 boxes of DCBS orders I have never fully processed just sitting here. There are also many boxes of "overstock" comics that are mostly $1 bin copper/modern picks, but they also contain some good stuff, just maybe not in the super high grades.

I would like to have someone here in FL come check them out and give me an offer on all the books or maybe even just half of them if that is more agreeable.

I live in Maitland Fl just off of I-4 so if interested send me a PM for more info.

Edited by gradejunky