• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little bit of this...A little bit of that...Mid grade to High Grade Silver and Bronze sale
1 1

170 posts in this topic

:news: Take 15% off all remaining books! Take 20% off if you buy 3 or more! :whatthe: 

Hey all :hi:

Going to be doing a sale on close to 100 books by the time it is all said and done. Most of these books are Mid grade to Higher grade Marvel and DC, Silver and Bronze

Rules:

No HOS members or someone on probation. I would ask that if you see someone who is on the list and I miss it, please let me know

Paypal/cash/MO/check (check gotta clear folks...I aint about the rubber check life) is cool

Shipping:

Since the PO went up on prices...

1-2 books $5.50

3-6 or 7 will be $8

Slabs: $14

more than I can fit into a Flat Rate Legal envelope (protected of course :wink: ) will be figured out

I like offers! Make em, worst I can say is no. Also the more you buy the more pliable I get with discounts.

:takeit: in the thread beats any negotiating in a PM

Ill get about 60 books deep tonight and then will finish up tomorrow...so lets get cracking

Oh and if you are looking for any kind of rhyme or reason to how stuff is posted...well aint happening lol

Edited by arexcrooke

Fantastic Four Annual 6 G+ (just in case the one above wasn't low enough grade for you :wink: )

$60

Book has a spine split from top edge to the top of the price box. It also has a spine split about 1 inch on the bottom. Don't want any surprises so trying to be upfront

FFAnnual635219.jpg

FFAnnual635219back.jpg