• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OAFCON — October 17-18, 2020
1 1

93 posts in this topic

On 6/15/2020 at 6:22 PM, mysterio said:

Really hoping this is still happening. Anyone hear anything?

1 hour ago, SSkufan said:

I have not - though I really am hoping that it happens.  I will send Bart a message . . .

I just sent Bart a message to what I believe is still his store, Atomik Pop, here in OKC. 

If I get a response, I will post it here.

On 6/19/2020 at 7:56 PM, mysterio said:

Just had two more smaller local shows cancel (early August and mid-September), so I am starting to wonder if this might be my first show of the year...

I was able to make it to C2E2 as a non-vendor and I am glad that I did seeing as that was the last major show. 

I am really hope that Bart does this show, but also respect his decision to cancel  . . . to be frank most of the vendors are "well seasoned." 

On 6/19/2020 at 7:56 PM, mysterio said:

Just had two more smaller local shows cancel (early August and mid-September), so I am starting to wonder if this might be my first show of the year...

12 hours ago, SSkufan said:

I was able to make it to C2E2 as a non-vendor and I am glad that I did seeing as that was the last major show. 

I am really hope that Bart does this show, but also respect his decision to cancel  . . . to be frank most of the vendors are "well seasoned." 

I never heard back from my email to what I think is still his store.  I can try to call and see what I can find out.

On 6/22/2020 at 7:45 AM, telerites said:

I never heard back from my email to what I think is still his store.  I can try to call and see what I can find out.

I talked to him, though did not want to share too much - but he will be making a decision in late July.

On 6/23/2020 at 9:39 AM, SSkufan said:

I talked to him, though did not want to share too much - but he will be making a decision in late July.

Well, we’re getting into late July. Can’t say I’m optimistic. :cry: