• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s WandaVision (2020)
6 6

3,184 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, AJLewandoski said:

That picture is of a 2000s Nickelodeon kids show Yo Gabba Gabba it has nothing to do with anything other than Agatha babysitting the kids and putting something on for them to watch

Well, I'm showing my age.

Just now, bpc3qh said:

Well, I'm showing my age.

I mean I'm 26 and this was something most kids my age wouldn't have watched either except for the few who did it ironically. Weird as it sounds for a young children's show it did have some good musical guests like Weezer, The Flaming Lips, The Shins, Jimmy Eat World and a bunch of others singing some ridiculous songs so it has its merits. (shrug)

15 minutes ago, davidpg said:

Well this little thing will definitely be shooting even further through the roof now...

asm ann 16.jpg

Outside X Men #4 and Strange Tales #110 (provided Dr Strange shows up [or Nightmare], which he should) this is the only other real key tied to this series I can see maintaining an upward trend. All the other minor keys/"relevant story line" runs will fall back down once the show is wrapped up and there's no more mysteries to guess on.

12 minutes ago, ThothAmon said:

591058AF-06B1-4B37-8D10-C82C057EA6EB.jpeg

I dont know man Agatha isn't THAT big of a character. Yea it's got a spike right now because they finally revealed her and everyone loves Kathryn Hahns portrayal, but I dont think she's gonna be a important character going forward past this series. As much as I like her if she's just another Villain du jour it will never maintain its price. The trend for this show is as soon as a character pops up or the conspiracy theories get convincing enough prices spike, but in a few weeks when the show finishes its run do you expect Agatha Harkness to continue being a major player in the MCU? 

Westview is the land of the dead. They are all dead souls. The Vision is dead, Pietro is dead. Agatha Harkness is dead too. In issues of Scarlet Witch (2016), she serves as Wanda’s ghost companion. In Episode 6, Agatha asks Vision if she’s dead because he is. She could not be identified by SWORD. At the SWORD camp, Darcy receives transmissions from Westview on equipment that looks like it was borrowed from that paranormal show, Ghost Hunters. She picks up souls trapped in a sitcom, which is an manifestation of hell (it could be a Nightmare but this is Mephisto's domain). The hex surrounding Westview divides the dead from the living. Monica Rambeau’s powers may be more supernatural than cosmic: she can exist on both plains. She’s been resurrected a few times already in this series, including her first scene emerging from the blip. Last episode, when penetrating the hex, her life flashes before her eyes much like a near-death/death experience. The reveal at the end of Wandvision may be akin to Lost. Wanda is not alive but rather a tortured soul in purgatory. She'll need to be released in Doctor Strange Deux.

:smile:

49 minutes ago, letsgrumble said:

Westview is the land of the dead. They are all dead souls. The Vision is dead, Pietro is dead. Agatha Harkness is dead too. In issues of Scarlet Witch (2016), she serves as Wanda’s ghost companion. In Episode 6, Agatha asks Vision if she’s dead because he is. She could not be identified by SWORD. At the SWORD camp, Darcy receives transmissions from Westview on equipment that looks like it was borrowed from that paranormal show, Ghost Hunters. She picks up souls trapped in a sitcom, which is an manifestation of hell (it could be a Nightmare but this is Mephisto's domain). The hex surrounding Westview divides the dead from the living. Monica Rambeau’s powers may be more supernatural than cosmic: she can exist on both plains. She’s been resurrected a few times already in this series, including her first scene emerging from the blip. Last episode, when penetrating the hex, her life flashes before her eyes much like a near-death/death experience. The reveal at the end of Wandvision may be akin to Lost. Wanda is not alive but rather a tortured soul in purgatory. She'll need to be released in Doctor Strange Deux.

:smile:

So according to this theory, are Darcy Lewis and all the SWORD Agents dead, too? When Vision tried to escape the Hexagon in Ep 6 and starting to disintegrate when he got out, was he getting more dead and that's why Wanda had to expand the boundaries of Westview's land of the dead to unsave him?

2 hours ago, Comicopolis said:

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the missing child on the milk cartoon.

Internet rumour has it as Franklin Richards.

That Emergency Awesome video I posted that goes through the Episode 7 details mentioned this. But he also pointed out the picture changes as Wanda's surroundings shift.

I need to go back and see that for myself.

27 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

So according to this theory, are Darcy Lewis and all the SWORD Agents dead, too? When Vision tried to escape the Hexagon in Ep 6 and starting to disintegrate when he got out, was he getting more dead and that's why Wanda had to expand the boundaries of Westview's land of the dead to unsave him?

As Darcy crossed over, it's hard to imagine that she'd remain among the dead without some kind of escape plan, especially being a popular character in the MCU. I agree, Darcy throws a bit of a monkey wrench into the theory. But anything goes. As far as the SWORD agents who were swept into Westview goes, they're really inconsequential (except for the juggler :wink:).

The Vision on the other hand, wasn't getting more dead. It looked like he was pushing through the grave and attempting to return from the dead. But ultimately there's no escaping death.

22 minutes ago, letsgrumble said:

As Darcy crossed over, it's hard to imagine that she'd remain among the dead without some kind of escape plan, especially being a popular character in the MCU. I agree, Darcy throws a bit of a monkey wrench into the theory. But anything goes. As far as the SWORD agents who were swept into Westview goes, they're really inconsequential (except for the juggler :wink:).

The Vision on the other hand, wasn't getting more dead. It looked like he was pushing through the grave and attempting to return from the dead. But ultimately there's no escaping death.

Interesting. I don't really buy it, but at least it's different from other theories out there, including mine.

I just had another theory that ties into my previous Man-Thing/Nexus one for the news sites to scoop. What if Dottie is actually Jennifer Kale? She's one of the few other notable witches and mystics in the Marvel Universe and she's usually alongside Man-Thing, so there's a tie to the Nexus and she's been known to hang out with Doctor Strange too. She bears at least a decent resemblance and if the preproduction photos from forever ago still stand she's seems to be part of Agathas coven. Feels like a better casting than whoever else she's been speculated to be (Arcanna, who?)

18 minutes ago, Callaway29 said:

:whatthe:

PROVEN
Wandavision:

• -script leak 1 (Confirmed in Episode 7 - Sookie got the episode number wrong but the -script was accurate)
  • -script leak 2 (Confirmed in Episode 1)
  • Evan Peters will appear as Quicksilver. (Confirmed in Episode 6)
  • Evan Peters' character is being controlled and forced to play his role. (Confirmed in Episode 7)
  • Agnes is Agatha Harkness. (Confirmed in Episode 7)
  • Wandavision was filmed in front of a live studio audience.
  • Debra Jo Rupp is Mrs. Hart, the wife of Vision's boss. (Confirmed in Episode 1)

I'll avoid the others as those could be considered as spoilers.

1 hour ago, @therealsilvermane said:

It can't be any of these or any other character in WandaVision because Mephisto can't cross over to this universe. Agatha Harkness is doing his dirty work for him while he observes from elsewhere in the Multiverse.

Don’t ruin my meme dude (tsk)