• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s WandaVision (2020)
6 6

3,184 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

Still Wanda, Agnes, Monica and "the book" all have a different color aura when magic/super powers are involved.  I might be wrong about Dottie but I don't think that is the case but it's a valid point to keep an eye on.

Edited by Xenosmilus

16 hours ago, Gaard said:

Just throwing this tangent observation out there...

A few weeks ago, after hearing all the hoopla about WandaVision and it being somewhat similar to the "House of M" story, I thought "OK, I'll head on over to Ebay and pick up a TPB to read & see what everyone's talking about." They were going for around $15-20, but I thought I could do better and just saved the search (& pretty much forgot about picking one up).

The stupid TPB's go for around $100 today - 2 months later! doh!

I switched over to reading them on my iPad. Much cheaper and doesn’t take up space.

Edited by Xenosmilus

4 hours ago, Xenosmilus said:

I switched over to reading them on my iPad. Much cheaper and doesn’t take up space.

How do you do that. Also, I don't have an iPad, I assume a laptop is sufficient?

It looks like the longest episode of WandaVision yet will be on your television sets before too long. This coming week, it looks increasingly likely WandaVision Episode 8 will carry a runtime of 47 minutes. The latest reports come from the same WandaVision leaker who revealed that last week's episode was going to be 37 minutes long, a tidbit that proved accurate. Episode 5, "On a Very Special Episode..." is currently the longest of the series, with a runtime lasting 42 minutes.

Should this latest leak also end up true, that means the WandaVision finale would need to carry a 61-minute runtime should Marvel Studios want to meet the six-hour benchmark many fans continue to cling to.

3 hours ago, Gaard said:

How do you do that. Also, I don't have an iPad, I assume a laptop is sufficient?

I would use my phone over a laptop. They don’t translate well to a laptop. Ideally I think you want an iPad though but surprisingly a phone isn’t too bad. I really like it on my iPad mini. You can get the comics through Amazon and the app ComiXology (Amazon owns).

28 minutes ago, Comicopolis said:

I'm looking forward to the end of the show when people can complain about every episode they've seen and say they hated it all along.

I'll make sure to tag you so you don't miss my scathing review

I haven't watched a single episode -- but -- watched various youtube vids and commentary.  If anything the plot seems to closely mimic the 'Vision and Scarlett Witch,' storylines a lot. Anyone could have guessed Agatha Harkness from those.  Also that book in her cellar is the Druidhic Tome bringing the villain Samhain (lord of darkness?) back to life (not Mephisto). She also gives birth to the two kids (with Dr. Strange help) -- Tommy and Billy.

Edited by bronze_rules

53 minutes ago, Comicopolis said:

I'm looking forward to the end of the show when people can complain about every episode they've seen and say they hated it all along.

Episode 5 is the highlight, so far. I was really looking forward to this series. I've been met with a lot of disappointment.

When I first saw the announcement for this show I had absolutely zero interest in it. Then I saw the preview for it and my opinion turned 180 degrees. 

I was finally able get logged back into my D+ account and binged watched this weekend.  I can say I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the series so far, I have no expectations or opinions or theories about who the “big bad” is and look forward to the last two episodes. 

6 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

I was disappointed initially with episode 7 but the hype leading to it was very high. That was more me than the show.

Going to rewatch again and try to enjoy it.

No. Let the hate flow through you.

14 hours ago, Xenosmilus said:

Still Wanda, Agnes, Monica and "the book" all have a different color aura when magic/super powers are involved.  I might be wrong about Dottie but I don't think that is the case but it's a valid point to keep an eye on.

Infinity Stone colours?