• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s WandaVision (2020)
6 6

3,184 posts in this topic

It’s gonna be an epic final battle  to the death scene as the FF, Professor X, Wanda, Vision and Monica take on Agnes, Chthon, Mephisto, Doom and Magneto. Every fan will effectively cream their jeans while subsequently dying from shock.

Oh and Adam the Blue Marvel will swoop in after the carnage and say “hey what did I miss”. Dr strange will appear and begin to try and undo the mess in his own movie.

Edited by comicginger1789

After 2 days of reading through this entire thread, I have to say I've thoroughly enjoyed all of the speculation and thoughts on the series... thank you @Bosco685 for starting this. I'll have much more to add later but for now, all I can say is that I love the show, I love Monica Rambeau's character (Teyonah Parris is perfect for the role!) and I love that this show has me digging through the 70's and 80's books once again. 

I'm definitely in the Mephisto camp but I don't think that will be the big reveal... I think that'll be saved for Doctor Strange. I predict there will be a mention of Mephisto but I really like the idea of Modred (Evan Peters) and Chthon (Al Pacino) being the last 2 secrets.

We'll see.

Anyways, as I was flipping through books this evening, these pages jumped out at me...

FF 185 and Avengers 185:

20210223_011742.jpg

20210223_012201.jpg

20210223_005730.jpg

20210223_010020.jpg

20210223_011810.jpg

11 hours ago, fantastic_four said:

I'll go first--I'm finding solving the puzzle fun, but overall the show is enjoyable but not great.  The main re-watchability factor with it will be to go back and look for puzzle pieces I missed after we see the finished product, but I doubt I'll re-watch it because it's such an enjoyable ride like I do most MCU films.  There's also nothing so far that I'd watch Youtube clips of, and I do that for major scenes in most MCU films all the time.

For me, I love this show. I already feel it's better written and executed than some recent MCU films including both Spiderman movies, Dr Strange, and Ant-Man and the Wasp. I've been light binging the show since yesterday and the sitcom episodes take on a different meaning with the knowledge of Agatha Harkness. I enjoy seeing this new Phase Four world of the MCU with SWORD and the new/old characters. It's cool following a major new character in Monica Rambeau. Being a life-long fan of the Vision and the Scarlet Witch (Vision was always my favorite Avenger), and seeing their relationship kind of fast-tracked through the Avengers movies, it's great to finally see them spend some quality time together and watch these two freaks try to act like normal people, as if. For me, WandaVision is one of the best things I've seen come out of Marvel Studios.

By the way, when is Sony going to let Marvel put the Spiderman movies on Disney+? I'd go back and re-watch Far From Home if it was on Disney+ because the act of finding my 4K disc, turning on the 4K player, and putting the darn disc in  is now officially too much trouble for me. I'll probably never watch either MCU Spiderman movie until they get released on Disney+, especially since neither movie is that consequential to the larger MCU.

1 hour ago, @therealsilvermane said:

For me, I love this show. I already feel it's better written and executed than some recent MCU films including both Spiderman movies, Dr Strange, and Ant-Man and the Wasp. I've been light binging the show since yesterday and the sitcom episodes take on a different meaning with the knowledge of Agatha Harkness. I enjoy seeing this new Phase Four world of the MCU with SWORD and the new/old characters. It's cool following a major new character in Monica Rambeau. Being a life-long fan of the Vision and the Scarlet Witch (Vision was always my favorite Avenger), and seeing their relationship kind of fast-tracked through the Avengers movies, it's great to finally see them spend some quality time together and watch these two freaks try to act like normal people, as if. For me, WandaVision is one of the best things I've seen come out of Marvel Studios.

Glad you finally put it out there how much you appreciate this show when someone says they don't see it as the best experience.

:baiting:

1 hour ago, @therealsilvermane said:

By the way, when is Sony going to let Marvel put the Spiderman movies on Disney+? I'd go back and re-watch Far From Home if it was on Disney+ because the act of finding my 4K disc, turning on the 4K player, and putting the darn disc in  is now officially too much trouble for me. I'll probably never watch either MCU Spiderman movie until they get released on Disney+, especially since neither movie is that consequential to the larger MCU.

Our own 'Jelly of the Month Club' - the gift that keeps on giving :bigsmile:

8 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Our own 'Jelly of the Month Club' - the gift that keeps on giving :bigsmile:

Which just gave me a random thought, if given the choice between an annual membership in the Jelly of the Month Club or that (now defunct)DC Universe streaming service, I'd actually pick the Jelly of the Month Club.

3 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

Which just gave me a random thought, if given the choice between an annual membership in the Jelly of the Month Club or that (now defunct)DC Universe streaming service, I'd actually pick the Jelly of the Month Club.

:roflmao:

'He teased me about struggling to lift myself up from the couch to insert a disc in a bluray - I'll dig the hole deeper and go for DC vs Disney/Marvel'