• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s WandaVision (2020)
6 6

3,184 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, bentbryan said:

Ever been on Twitter or some of the Facebook groups? This forum is only about 10,000 times better. 

Try the WC COVID thread for a carryover to Twitter & FB hell. 

Despite the success of WandaVision on Disney+, Marvel Boss Kevin Feige said today at his first TCA that some series will get second or third seasons, while others will hand off to a feature film, and in the case of a WandaVision season 2, Feige has no plans yet. Instead Feige said that season 1 of WandaVision will hand off straight to the upcoming MCU feature sequel Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.

“I’ve been at Marvel too long to say a definite ‘No’ to anything as far as a second season of WandaVision,” said Feige.

“Lizzy Olsen will go from WandaVision to the Doctor Strange film,” said the Marvel Boss.

Feige said that Marvel is mapping out their Disney+ series like they’ve mapped out their MCU.

“The fun of the MCU is obviously all the crossover we can do between series, between films. So it will vary based on the story. Sometimes it will go into a season 2, sometimes it will go into a feature and back into a series,” said Feige.

“Sometimes, and yet to be announced, we’re thinking of and planning second seasons for some of the upcoming series,” he added.

Ms. Marvel, which is expected to debut on Disney+ later this year, will hand-off to the Captain Marvel 2 movie, Feige also emphasized today.

“The goal is to expand the fans of Marvel,” he said.

https://deadline.com/2021/02/wandavision-season-2-elizabeth-olsen-kevin-feige-doctor-strange-2-1234700034/

Maybe Dr Strange will pop up sometime in the next two weeks. 

21 minutes ago, TupennyConan said:

Try the WC COVID thread for a carryover to Twitter & FB hell. 

There are a couple of people there that would truly find the taste slapped from their mouths if they ran their mouths in the real world, in my neck of the woods, the way that they do online... and they would find that no matter how much they cried out, no one, neither the witnesses, the police or their mommy or daddy would do anything to help them.  They would shrug and walk away.   In one instance, I've seen it happen and I have been someone who shrugged and walked away. 

Edited by Buzzetta

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

There are a couple of people there that would truly find the taste slapped from their mouths if they ran their mouths in the real world, in my neck of the woods, the way that they do online... and they would find that no matter how much they cried out, no one, neither the witnesses, the police or their mommy or daddy would do anything to help them.  They would shrug and walk away. 

Get 'em!

emotion01.gif.e925d5f50fe488296ff401e66f7db180.gif

15 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I like the thought process here.

Marvel Studios isn't forced into a corner by having to maintain long-running shows but rather bouncing from small screen to big screen if the path makes story sense. :applause:

2 hours ago, Callaway29 said:

rumors of a "secret" 10th episode.

wouldn't that be fun surprise...wouldn't put it past 'em.

For the $225 million they spent on making 9 26 minute shows they should have a secret 10 - 25th episode. seriously, Once Upon a Time, which had a big cast and a few faces you could recognize, a town as a set, and some special effects and was an hour show, cost $4.5 million an episode. are they burning 100 bills to feed the electric generator to keep things working?

14 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

I like the thought process here.

Marvel Studios isn't forced into a corner by having to maintain long-running shows but rather bouncing from small screen to big screen if the path makes story sense. :applause:

The best shows are those that get to do things on their own terms.  However I do believe that the series seem to be shoehorned or stretched into an 8-9 episode run.  We mentioned that with certain parts of the Mandalorian and definitely with the first few episodes of WV.

21 hours ago, fantastic_four said:

I posted this a few weeks ago, but it's difficult to read everything when a thread gets this big and I think this is worth knowing about Wanda and Pietro.  Below is the page from Thor #134 in 1966 where Stan Lee revealed the origin of their powers.  They were later ret-conned in Avengers 184 from 1979 to be the mutant children of Magneto, but in 2014 Ike Perlmutter had them un-ret-conned back to be mutates of High Evolutionary.  There have been over a dozen easter eggs referring to High Evolutionary in Wandavision, and all signs for now point to him being Herb(ert Wyndham) in Westview.

Earlier in the series I thought they may do more with the mutant origin storyline ultimately leading to the emergence of the X-Men, but I later realized that we're still 3+ years away from the X-Men getting their own films, so it may a bit early to fully unveil mutants and then make fans wait that long to finally see them in full glory.  So for now these are probably just seeds they're planting that will bloom in films 1-2 years from now, likely with a TON of more hints in future MCU works.  My best educated guess for now (I went into far more detail in my older post) is Wyndham experimented on rapid-evolution techniques in Sokovia and unlocked Wanda and Pietro's genetic potential derived from work done at some point in history by the Celestials and/or Eternals that was still in their DNA but dormant for a yet-to-be-revealed reason.

RCO013.jpg

I still reckon it will jump forward to Quicksilvers kids meeting Wandas kids - when Pietro's kids are brought down from Attilan by Crystal.

It's the Inhumans

Follows on from Avengers #187

RCO001_1603399812.thumb.jpg.20f2fc3b8bf4b96a168d1055e53e7292.jpg

RCO004_1603426776.thumb.jpg.a65f39a27bbfcbf494abf1370639612b.jpg

Edited by Beige