• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s WandaVision (2020)
6 6

3,184 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Comicopolis said:

There's going to be a lot of disappointed people after the last episode.

I'll be bummed if some of my theories don't work out, but I'm still happy with this show. The way it's treated grief, and the response to grief, has been incredible, and Olsen's performance has been beyond amazing. No matter what happens, I'm looking back fondly on this show.

12 minutes ago, bpc3qh said:

I'll be bummed if some of my theories don't work out, but I'm still happy with this show. The way it's treated grief, and the response to grief, has been incredible, and Olsen's performance has been beyond amazing. No matter what happens, I'm looking back fondly on this show.

I agree completely, especially with the handling of grief.

Agree as well -- this show is indeed 'about' something, not just clever nods to comics and easter eggs.  In not much screen time at all, the Vision has become one of my favorite MCU characters, and I'm buying the relationship he and Wanda have built together.  The writers deserve exceptional credit for this, as I now care for them as much as I ever cared about Tony/Pepper, Steve/Peggy, etc.  It's really quite a beautiful relationship.

White Vision (Paul Bettany) has arrived, and the live-adaptation of Marvel's "Vision Quest" comic is on the verge of being fully realized. As WandaVision tears towards its finale in a matter of days, Marvel licensors have been quick to unveil the various consumer products they've based on some of the show's biggest moments. Monday alone, Funko and Hasbro released looks at various toys they crafted. Funko quickly shared looks at two different White Vision POP! toys — the Walmart exclusive glows in the dark — and an Agatha POP! in her Salem costume.

Hasbro, on the other hand, released snapshots of the White Vision Marvel Legends toy it plans to introduce at one point or another. If you look close enough at the action figure, however, it looks different than what ended up appearing on-screen. In fact, it almost looks as if the character could be wearing devices like Marvel's Quantum Bands. While the version of the character we saw was full white, the toys have gold accents placed throughout.

white-vision-marvel-legends-1258826.jpeg.958507a28ebc259acb01fe075a04708d.jpeg

12 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

Unless Wanda absorbs her energy like Agatha did to her mom.

agatha is so popular they are frantically rewriting and re-doing cgi right now not to kill her

1 minute ago, Comicopolis said:

I hope he turns up in the last episode carrying his guitar.

and harmonica

Just now, piper said:

and harmonica

He's been stuck in the Negative Zone since the 60s. The first thing he does is turn on the radio and hears modern music!

The only reason folks in this [great] thread want a big bad [big bad, really gentlemen? you really talk this way?] is to flip a dollar book @ $500.

Witchcraft!     

2 minutes ago, TupennyConan said:

The only reason folks in this [great] thread want a big bad [big bad, really gentlemen? you really talk this way?] is to flip a dollar book @ $500.

Witchcraft!     

emotion02.gif.724edd21aaea9914acb5a204181ad8da.gif

As for the character [as in virtue or lack thereof] of Agatha, is it good or evil [big bad] to collar & leash two children by the throat & taunt their mother with their safety?