• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s WandaVision (2020)
6 6

3,184 posts in this topic

On 3/3/2021 at 12:49 PM, fantastic_four said:

I'll never understand why people post repeatedly in threads about movies, comics, or shows they hate.

Oh, wait, nevermind...we all know exactly why they do it. 9_9

I heard a great interview with Colin Quinn the other day... and he he was talking about when people go out of their way to sh*t on something popular, the best response is simply to say to them.... "ok." and move on.  It drives them crazy.

OK...so it sounds like that IS the Darkhold, and they changed its appearance from Agents of SHIELD for some unknown reason.  Sounds like at the very end she hears one of the twins...now we just have to wait 1+ years for Multiverse of Madness to find out why, I guess?  NOW I'm wondering why they didn't wait to release this closer to that film as originally planned...

Where did the new Vision go?

What was Heyward arrested for, what crime?  And is Wanda now a criminal on the run?

How did a random actor living in Westview have Quicksilver's powers?  Agatha gave them to him somehow I guess?

The Vision versus Vision fight was the highlight.  His head beams used to come from the Mind stone, so with that gone I guess they reverted to them being heat beams like in the comics...but with no particular explanation for how that new system got put in.  (shrug)

16 minutes ago, fantastic_four said:

OK...so it sounds like that IS the Darkhold, and they changed its appearance from Agents of SHIELD for some unknown reason.  Sounds like at the very end she hears one of the twins...now we just have to wait 1+ years for Multiverse of Madness to find out why, I guess?  NOW I'm wondering why they didn't wait to release this closer to that film as originally planned...

What was Heyward arrested for, what crime?  And is Wanda now a criminal on the run?

How did a random actor living in Westview have Quicksilver's powers?  Agatha gave them to him somehow I guess?

The Vision versus Vision fight was the highlight.  His head beams used to come from the Mind stone, so with that gone I guess they reverted to them being heat beams like in the comics...but with no particular explanation for how that new system got put in.  (shrug)

That was...interesting.

I really liked the Scarlet Witch outfit. That was very sharp!

Two credit scenes too. So stay all the way to the end. Though it is not as big a reveal.

15 minutes ago, fantastic_four said:

There was also the implied this... an old friend of your mother's wants to speak to you.  

Where?

There.

It's one or the other... but for some reason I had a feeling it was him over her to do what he originally did. 

Spoiler

download.jpg.2ee99e202718758a5d1b4363349b422f.jpgintro-1557949097.jpg.ddb752737039aa60b4cc7fb15d72a0ee.jpg

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

There was also the implied this... an old friend of your mother's wants to speak to you.  

Where?

There.

It's one or the other... but for some reason I had a feeling it was him over her to do what he originally did. 

Hide contents

download.jpg.2ee99e202718758a5d1b4363349b422f.jpgintro-1557949097.jpg.ddb752737039aa60b4cc7fb15d72a0ee.jpg

Obviously with the Skrull pointing up.

45 minutes ago, fantastic_four said:

...now we just have to wait 1+ years for Multiverse of Madness to find out why

And that is going to be the toughest takeaway from this show - the extended wait due to the pandemic. It threw that entire roadmap off.

:(

Edited by Bosco685

14 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Obviously with the Skrull pointing up.

Spoiler

But which one as both are associated with Skrulls?   

If it is Fury that pushes her toward the next Avengers team which is supposed to be reformed in 'Phase 5'.  If it is Captain Marvel, then she is just getting a push into someone's sequel which we kind of knew.  They had mentioned at the beginning of the series that the only reason she was not leading SWORD was because she had been snapped away, so we know she has leadership potential.

Personally I would like it to be Fury over Marvel simply because they would have long term plans for the character and the character of Monica Rambeau is interesting to me. 

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:
  Hide contents

But which one as both are associated with Skrulls?   

If it is Fury that pushes her toward the next Avengers team which is supposed to be reformed in 'Phase 5'.  If it is Captain Marvel, then she is just getting a push into someone's sequel which we kind of knew.  They had mentioned at the beginning of the series that the only reason she was not leading SWORD was because she had been snapped away, so we know she has leadership potential.

Personally I would like it to be Fury over Marvel simply because they would have long term plans for the character and the character of Monica Rambeau is interesting to me. 

I think it is him. Last we saw he was kicking back while running the show.

I am going back to bed. 

49 minutes ago, fantastic_four said:

OK...so it sounds like that IS the Darkhold, and they changed its appearance from Agents of SHIELD for some unknown reason. 

I went to look that up since I've never watched Agents of SHIELD and didn't know what it was.  Saw the 1st episode and didn't have time for that commitment.   The first thing I saw about it on some Agents of SHIELD recap site was that when one character looked at it, it appeared in English.  When another character looked at it, it appeared in German.  So, I guess it appears however the reader envisions that it should appear in order to be accessible.  The Darkhold

Sounds like at the very end she hears one of the twins...now we just have to wait 1+ years for Multiverse of Madness to find out why, I guess?  NOW I'm wondering why they didn't wait to release this closer to that film as originally planned...

I think Bosco is right.  That was probably the plan if not for Covid. 

That's a good question, but I would assume that we will definitely see him again.  Vision has been in 4 movies and 1 series.  I would assume that Bettany signed on for at least another movie or series. 

Disobeying orders, misappropriation of government resources... I am sure that there are a number of things that he did.   I would assume that Wanda's status is tricky under the Sokovia Accords.  She was not responsible for bringing the real Vision back to life but she could be held responsible for what she did to the town.  Someone needs to teach her how to use the powers that she was born with.  I know a place for that in Westchester NY... 

download.jpg.ee57482072eaa9aef646480f8a50c651.jpg

That was an annoying swerve.  Agatha gave him the powers and this guy just ran with them.  He ran with them.  See what I did there?  I am going to go back to sleep. 

SWORD rebuilt him the best they could and gave him some upgrades to compensate for what he no longer had. 

Okay..., now I am really going back to sleep for a couple of hours.  Next stop... Zamunda !

Zamunda Forever... besides... I heard that they need a new lead for the next Black Panther movie. 

download-1.jpg.e49aae66b95c57fa10bfb93e39989df2.jpg

5 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

That was an annoying swerve.  Agatha gave him the powers and this guy just ran with them.  He ran with them.  See what I did there?  I am going to go back to sleep. 

My biggest disappointment. That was a waste. Especially who he really was all along.

:facepalm:

Edited by Bosco685