Disney+'s WandaVision (2020)
7 7

3,092 posts in this topic

WV Pietro's QS costume is a callback to what, exactly? MARVEL comics or huh what? Same with the SW headdress. I've just about had enough of this! :cry: 

Edited by TupennyConan
Link to post
Share on other sites

I said earlier that my hopes are either the broadcast is Mojo watching, and that leads to X-Men perhaps? But also that whomever is watching may be watching all of the MCU tv shows coming up, loki, falcon & winter soldier, etc. That would be neat.

But it could be that when Wanda subconsciously created the hex and everything within, which is clearly based on the shows she watched with her family, she created a broadcast because of course tv shows are broadcast so this one, "wandavision", is broadcast as well. Even if she had no audience in mind, she created a signal because tv shows have broadcast signals and she is now starring in a tv show she created out of her grief. It could be another simple answer to endless speculation.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TupennyConan said:

What of Woo? Where & why is Woo's weasel within Westview?  

Hello, my name is Red.

hqdefault.jpg

Red Herring!

Link to post
Share on other sites

within the story the only possible answer to the broadcast at this point, one episode left, seems to be that it is an unintentional by-product of wanda's actions

maybe a grief cry for help? her way of seeing that someone notices and saves her from herself?

White Vision is going to destroy some things, show how not-the-other-Vision he is, and need some movie time to find his redemption. A little bit here and a little bit there. They'll ship his synthyziod rear-end off to Wakanda for a fix up like Winter Soldier got, mind and spirit restoration. I do not have any hopes for the sitcom vision we have been getting that wanda created, that guy is toast

Link to post
Share on other sites

Since we're throwing out questions...

Why didn't Monica and Jimmy just point to the sign for the cops and say "Eastview??"

Why did they say there was no Westview when there obviously was?

What happened to the beekeeper/SWORD mole?

How did Wanda "rewind" at that point, but not know what she had created?

Where's Dottie and why is she "the key"?

Why was her blood red while the rest of the show was still in B/W?

Why does the postman know about Wanda's powers?

How did the doctor know about Wanda and Vision's powers, and whatever happened to him?

How did Wanda know Monica didn't "belong" there, but apparently now not know where "here" was or how it came to be?

Where did all the circus performers go? gadzukes?

Why did the broadcasts end?

How did Wanda expand the hex but again, apparently not know that she created it or how?

These and many many more questions.... will probably never be answered. Thanks for watching!

 

Edited by jcjames
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bird said:

within the story the only possible answer to the broadcast at this point, one episode left, seems to be that it is an unintentional by-product of wanda's actions

maybe a grief cry for help? her way of seeing that someone notices and saves her from herself?

White Vision is going to destroy some things, show how not-the-other-Vision he is, and need some movie time to find his redemption. A little bit here and a little bit there. They'll ship his synthyziod rear-end off to Wakanda for a fix up like Winter Soldier got, mind and spirit restoration. I do not have any hopes for the sitcom vision we have been getting that wanda created, that guy is toast

I assume the future of the Vision will follow the comics. In the VisionQuest storyline, Pym restored Vision's memories (as Shuri could do in the MCU if what was discussed here regarding her "backup" is accurate), but he couldn't restore the emotional connection that came from using Wonder Man as a template for his personality. I think we're going to see an emotionless Vision. This will also allow for both Wanda and Vision to be used separately going forward.

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, TupennyConan said:

If the HEX magic was strong enough to draw-in Agnes, then where are all the other magic-users? Why haven't they all descended on WV? 

that's next week :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TupennyConan said:

When Agatha [not Agnes] turns and winks at the camera, for whom is she performing? Who is the intended audience of her theme song? What the heck is going on in this damn show? Is it too meta-clever for its own good?

The whole idea of the "Agatha All Along" theme is puzzling, as the reveal came when Wanda and Agatha were outside of Wanda's sphere of influence. That suggests that either the whole broadcast thing is someone else's doing, or, if it is Wanda's subconscious, that the whole evil wink to the camera is in Wanda's mind.

Since Agatha isn't evil in the comics, I'm assuming we still don't have the full story on her. I think whatever dark magic she was messing with in Salem has taken control of her, but perhaps still allows her some autonomy occasionally. She may see Wanda as a way to break that influence, and is trying to get her to realize what/who she is, for her own (self-interested, perhaps, but not selfish) ends.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Unless the deed came from Agatha, and she had already set up shop next door.

If it's *not* Agatha, then since Agatha is also there, I imagine that there were other magic-users that received mysterious deeds as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Unless the deed came from Agatha, and she had already set up shop next door.

preview has already shown doctor strange in the last episode. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TupennyConan said:

How did the Deed get in Wanda's front seat?  

For this one, I assumed Wanda brought it with her to Sword HQ.  Her plan was to get Vision's remains for a funeral (for her sake, as she said).  Maybe she wanted to bury Vision's body in the plot of land he acquired for them?

 

Edited by Zonker
Cannot find the Deed reference in earlier film
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

The whole idea of the "Agatha All Along" theme is puzzling, as the reveal came when Wanda and Agatha were outside of Wanda's sphere of influence. That suggests that either the whole broadcast thing is someone else's doing, or, if it is Wanda's subconscious, that the whole evil wink to the camera is in Wanda's mind.

agatha said something about wanda having illusions running on autopilot, that people were maintaining their roles in the hex.  I figure people acted along with the sitcom tropes and the song was part of it. But who knows.

When they wrote this thing, I imagine they knew people would be fanboys about it but this has got to be a larger reaction than they expected. Does anyone expect this for Falcon & Winter Soldier? Things seem more straightforward in that and Loki, but this thing has  the interwebs ablaze.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bird said:

agatha said something about wanda having illusions running on autopilot, that people were maintaining their roles in the hex.  I figure people acted along with the sitcom tropes and the song was part of it. But who knows.

When they wrote this thing, I imagine they knew people would be fanboys about it but this has got to be a larger reaction than they expected. Does anyone expect this for Falcon & Winter Soldier? Things seem more straightforward in that and Loki, but this thing has  the interwebs ablaze.

In a way, this may not have been the best show to start with, because a lot of people are going to be expecting to have a lot to chew on with future MCU shows.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If there is a big bad yet to be revealed in the final episode, is he/she/it carried over into the Falcon and Soldier show?

(I have read nothing about the plot for that show so this may be a dumb question.)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone earlier suggested white vision meant the return of Ultron. I don't think we'll see that, but just for the sake of argument...

Lets say white vision gets destroyed. Some explosion or something. 

Then, post credits... a kid finds white vision's head in the rubble. Starts playing with it while a VO (the show narrator?) reads Shelley's Ozymandius. Fade to black...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bird said:

But it could be that when Wanda subconsciously created the hex and everything within, which is clearly based on the shows she watched with her family, she created a broadcast because of course tv shows are broadcast so this one, "wandavision", is broadcast as well. Even if she had no audience in mind, she created a signal because tv shows have broadcast signals and she is now starring in a tv show she created out of her grief. It could be another simple answer to endless speculation.

If that's it she needs to fire her magical commercial director...he or she got WAAAAY too twistedly personal in those ads.  :eek:

Edited by fantastic_four
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
7 7