• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s WandaVision (2020)
6 6

3,184 posts in this topic

On 11/24/2020 at 12:07 PM, Old Fashion PB and J said:

I regularly cancel and reactivate my subscription for D+, Netflix is barely hanging on with maybe 1 drop a month to grab my attention. Hulu I haven't had for 2 years, don't know if its worth having.

I have it for free, and would use it if I hadn't already seen the shows that are interesting to me (Smallville, Gotham, Sons of Anarchy - among others).

It doesn't help that they no longer have South Park.

Edited by theCapraAegagrus
Brain fart.

Will this stay on Disney+ or gravitate to other services?

Amazon,(The Boys) Netflix (Jessica Jones,Iron Fist DD etc) and Foxtel (Doom Patrol , Legion, GOT etc) are enough for me (too much tbh) without paying for ANOTHER channel.

Any chance this drops on Netflix?

I really don't want to subscribe to yet another channel - yet this is a prequel to the new Dr Strange movie.

19 minutes ago, Beige said:

Will this stay on Disney+ or gravitate to other services?

Amazon,(The Boys) Netflix (Jessica Jones,Iron Fist DD etc) and Foxtel (Doom Patrol , Legion, GOT etc) are enough for me (too much tbh) without paying for ANOTHER channel.

Any chance this drops on Netflix?

I really don't want to subscribe to yet another channel - yet this is a prequel to the new Dr Strange movie.

Disney+ exclusives to encourage enrollment for now.

38 minutes ago, Beige said:

I'm sure they will have a weekly roll out like they did the Mandalorian so if you can stand to be 2 months behind wait for it to finish up then sub for a month at $7 and then cancel after binging.  

Paul Bettany reveals how playing Vision in WandaVision has been “a ride of a lifetime.”

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is now just over two weeks away from blowing the collective minds of its fanbase with the start of Phase 4. 2021 is set to be the biggest year in the franchise’s history with four theatrical releases and as many as six new Disney+ series releasing new episodes weekly, the first of these being WandaVision in January.

Marvel CCO Kevin Feige and his team have ramped up the promotional tour in anticipation of this release, which is guaranteed to be the absolute wackiest MCU production to date. Showing the super powered couple through the lens of at least six eras of network television, Wanda and Vision will on their own journey pitted against forces they’ve never seen before.

One of the biggest mysteries to solve revolves around how exactly Paul Bettany’s Vision will be brought back to life in this series after Thanos killed him in Avengers: Infinity War by ripping the Mind Stone from his forehead. While this was thought to signal the end of Vision’s time in the MCU, Paul Bettany was brought back for this series and he takes his place as the longest-running current star in the franchise.

Even considering his return in WandaVision, Paul Bettany remains unsure of how his future with the franchise stands.

"I’m going to not speak on that one. I love playing the Vision. I would absolutely love to continue in some way, shape or form, in the universe. I love this character, and I think that, as you will see when you get to watch this, anything is possible. We can break all kinds of rules. It’s very rich storytelling, and it’s full of many opportunities to tell all sorts of different stories. I love being involved, and it’s been a ride of a lifetime."

I am very excited for this show. The recent trailers have all indicated that it's much more than just "Wanda goes crazy and breaks reality", which is good to see (even if that'll likely be a part of the show, or Multiverse of Madness).

1 minute ago, @therealsilvermane said:

Same trailer name, different trailers. The one I posted was released over the weekend.

It's the very same trailer. Even same length (1:00 minute). Right?