• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s WandaVision (2020)
6 6

3,184 posts in this topic

Two episodes on 1/15.

Wait. I better post the full article.

Marvel's WandaVision will have a two-episode premiere, Disney announced today. In a press release we get confirmation WandaVision's initial release plans, which is that "The first 2 episodes will premiere on Disney+ on Friday, January 15. Episode 3 will debut on Friday, January 22." That's a change from the Disney+ release format for Star Wars hit series The Mandalorian, which releases just one episode per week. Marvel Studios hasn't put out any new content since the 2019 release of Spider-Man: Far From Home, so this could be a nice little extra to get fans back into the Marvel Cinematic Universe with a feature-length premiere event.

...Or, WandaVision may just need the two-episode launchpad to really suck viewers in.

“Marvel Studios’ WandaVision blends the style of classic sitcoms with the Marvel Cinematic Universe in which Wanda Maximoff (Elizabeth Olsen) and Vision (Paul Bettany)—two super-powered beings living their ideal suburban lives—begin to suspect that everything is not as it seems…The series is a blend of classic television and the Marvel Cinematic Universe in which Wanda Maximoff and Vision—two super-powered beings living idealized suburban lives—begin to suspect that everything is not as it seems.”

:angel:

14 hours ago, gadzukes said:

Starring.......... me!

I had a "featured extra" roll (which is a step above "extra"). 

They wouldn't even let me take a selfie of what I looked like (cuz they confiscated our phones so I can't show you what I looked like). 

I did scenes with Vision & Darcy, but unfortunately not Wanda.

When the episode with me happens I'll let you know who I was (unless I am completely cut out of the scenes, which happens all of the time).  I shot about 5 or 6 small scenes so hopefully I'm in something.  

giphy.gif

15 hours ago, gadzukes said:

Starring.......... me!

I had a "featured extra" roll (which is a step above "extra"). 

They wouldn't even let me take a selfie of what I looked like (cuz they confiscated our phones so I can't show you what I looked like). 

I did scenes with Vision & Darcy, but unfortunately not Wanda.

When the episode with me happens I'll let you know who I was (unless I am completely cut out of the scenes, which happens all of the time).  I shot about 5 or 6 small scenes so hopefully I'm in something.  

That is super cool man! Can’t wait to see and hear more about your experience!