• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comprehensive List of Zero Hour Logo UPC Variants
2 2

10 posts in this topic

It's time for a thread to identify all of the Zero Hour Logo UPC variants, aka, some of the ignored stepchildren of the DC Universe variant set.   This could be a short thread because I think these are limited to only September and October 1994, plus they've already been discussed in the DCU Universe thread -- but aren't part of the list that's being tracked.   I started questioning which issues have ZH variants or not when I was going through a lot of Zero Hour #0 issues that were all ZH logos, but then found a couple of issues were regular newsstand copies.  It made me wonder, how many of the Zero Month #0 issues are there that don't have ZH variants?   So let's build two lists - Zero Month issues that have ZH logo UPC variants, and those that don't have #0 variants.   Here's what I hope are the complete lists.  Any updates or corrections?

Zero Month issues WITH Zero Hour Logo UPC Variants

Action    
Adventures of Superman    
Aquaman    
Batman  
Batman, Legends of the Dark Knight  
Batman, Shadow of the Bat
Catwoman    
Damage    
Detective    
Flash    
Green Lantern    
Guy Gardner, Warrior    
Justice League America    
Justice League Task Force     
Legionnaires    
Robin    
Steel    
Superboy    
Superman    
Superman, The Man of Steel    
Wonder Woman    
Zero Hour 0, 1, 2, 3, 4   

Zero Month #0 issues WITHOUT Zero Hour Logo UPC Variants

Anima
Darkstars
Deathstroke
Demon
Fate
Green Arrow
Gunfire
Hawkman
Legion of Super-Heroes
Lobo
Manhunter
New Titans
Outsiders
Primal Force
Ray
R.E.B.E.L.S. '94
Spectre
Starman
Zenobrood

Edited by Warlord

can anyone visually confirm Damage #0 has a zero hour logo variant? 
I know it has a DCU logo variant but I cannot find any examples of a zero hour logo variant and wondering if that needs moved into the WITHOUT zero hour logo variant section of the list