• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 March Madness - Round of 48
3 3

191 posts in this topic

Congrats comicginger!

@Dan82Great stuff. Congrats!! 

I was going to go 9.6 on the WW, and I think that would have put me in the winner’s circle. I have to see what was going on with that one. I had 9.8. I thought we were being blessed with another 9.8. I’ll be following the thread. 

I went back and forth on the WW due to oxidized staples but finally went with 9.6 instead of 9.4.

7 minutes ago, kav said:

I went back and forth on the WW due to oxidized staples but finally went with 9.6 instead of 9.4.

CONGRATS kav!!  I dropped on the AQUA from 7.5 to 6.0...was dead sure the RTRNR was a 1.5...9.6 for me as well on the WW...waffled on 4.5/5.0 on the XMEN and picked the wrong number...we would've tied if I had the 4.5...good luck going forward... :wishluck:

5 minutes ago, trmoore54 said:

CONGRATS kav!!  I dropped on the AQUA from 7.5 to 6.0...was dead sure the RTRNR was a 1.5...9.6 for me as well on the WW...waffled on 4.5/5.0 on the XMEN and picked the wrong number...we would've tied if I had the 4.5...good luck going forward... :wishluck:

You were a worthy opponent my friend.

I was 1 grade off on 2 books, had one bullseye (the X-Men) but bombed on the double cover book.  Those things are tough.  Couldn't tell if the inner cover had a spine slit at the top corner or not so went with 4.0.  Had I gone 3.0 I would have advanced.  :facepalm:

15 minutes ago, trmoore54 said:

Freakin RTRNR killed a perfect score for me,  I gave it a 1.5 too  and I thought I was over grading it. 

22 minutes ago, SpideyFein said:

Congrats comicginger!

@Dan82Great stuff. Congrats!! 

I was going to go 9.6 on the WW, and I think that would have put me in the winner’s circle. I have to see what was going on with that one. I had 9.8. I thought we were being blessed with another 9.8. I’ll be following the thread. 

That was a close shave! I thought I was out for sure. Cheers, here's what I went with, two bulls and two a point away.... I've definitely surprised myself!!

AQUA  7.0 | 7.0
RTRNR  1.8 | 2.0
WW  9.6 | 9.4
X-MEN  4.5 | 4.5

Well done winners. Commiserations losers :) 

11 minutes ago, toro said:

Freakin RTRNR killed a perfect score for me,  I gave it a 1.5 too  and I thought I was over grading it. 

Looked like a no-brainer to me :whistle: