• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Detective Comics 1-26 thread ... share & discuss
2 2

218 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, aardvark88 said:

I quite enjoy reading 2 early Siegel and Shuster stories from 1 issue of pre-hero Detective Comics while I am on the throne:

wxNLqrg.jpg

What a cool pic!!! I know the top right copy is a Tec 21, but I don't know which issues the top left one or the open copy on the bottom are. 

34 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

What a cool pic!!! I know the top right copy is a Tec 21,

Top left is coverless Tec #14 then Tec #15 that has Action Comics (thumbsu #1 b/w ad. Open issue is coverless Tec #12 that has 2 nice Siegel and Shuster stories. Could have sworn I have a coverless Tec #10 but can't find it :/ in storage.

1 hour ago, Frisco Larson said:

That Action 13 is SUPER cool!!! Luckily it got kicked out of the restoration pile!!! You could ALWAYS have it restored, but I'd bet it's worth several times more being unrestored. Great book to already have. 

(thumbsu

59 minutes ago, aardvark88 said:

Top left is coverless Tec #14 then Tec #15 that has Action Comics (thumbsu #1 b/w ad. Open issue is coverless Tec #12 that has 2 nice Siegel and Shuster stories. Could have sworn I have a coverless Tec #10 but can't find it :/ in storage.

:makepoint: Tec 16

1 hour ago, aardvark88 said:

Thanks for identifying them! I'm glad that people are sharing interiors as well as covers. It'll help to be able to identify coverless books. 

28 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

Thanks for identifying them! I'm glad that people are sharing interiors as well as covers. It'll help to be able to identify coverless books. 

I want your Tec 32 :takeit:

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 11:38 PM, EC ed said:

Here's my one and only Tec - part of my motorcycle cover collection (the second earliest motorcycle cover I know of...the earliest being Star Comics #10, 3 months prior to the Tec #16). 

I decided that the conservation was something I could live with...the label is mostly blue  lol

detective16_f.jpg

Sweet copy! White pages and the most minor work! I bet it's a beauty in hand!

10 hours ago, Primetime said:

Harold, it's going to cost more than $100 :gossip: :grin:

Some things that go in my collection I would pay an xtra $5 :whee:This book would not. I have a buyer so I just tag on an xtra $100 :cry: