• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question: Savvy Boardie Investor
3 3

202 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, dupont2005 said:

That scratch? 😂

I’ve had zits cause more damage

The amount of pummeling he received should have resulted in lethal injuries and a face more along the lines of this at the very least-and they dont even use titanium armored fists in the UFC:

le-face-2.jpg

1 hour ago, kav said:

Immutable characteristics actually do matter.  That's why a 6' 5" male can defeat an 5' 2" female  99.9999999999999% of the time.   

Better?

That I doubt (you carried the 9 too far). There are a lot of skinny wimpy 6' 5" dudes and there have got to be some tough as nails 5' 2" martial arts masters and boxing ladies out there.

3 minutes ago, the blob said:

That I doubt (you carried the 9 too far). There are a lot of skinny wimpy 6' 5" dudes and there have got to be some tough as nails 5' 2" martial arts masters and boxing ladies out there.

Immutable characteristics actually do matter.  That's why a 6' 5" male can defeat an 5' 2" female  50% of the time.   

Better?

27 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

How embarrassing for him 2c

lol Meanwhile, everybody else is trying to imagine what it would be like to be so stupid that they missed that joke.

If I had actually been responding to kav (or thought I was), it would have ended at " Now STFU, kav." I knew I was replying to our resident superhero hater. In what other context does the rest of it make any sense? :screwy:

2 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

lol Meanwhile, everybody else is trying to imagine what it would be like to be so stupid that they missed that joke.

If I had actually been responding to kav (or thought I was), it would have ended at " Now STFU, kav." I knew I was replying to our resident superhero hater. In what other context does the rest of it make any sense? :screwy:

Don't get your pants caught in the chain 2c

5 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

:gossip: you dont speak for everybody else.  2c 

And it what context does anything you post make sense?

If the "joke" made "sense" to everybody else, why the need to go back and edit it? hm

Judge Judy moment. lol 

3 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

Because the first insufficiently_thoughtful_person who replied didn't get it.

Yeah that was it.

Don't get your pants caught in the chain 2c

Ok folks from now on-when caught in a blunder, merely claim it was a "joke" the other person "didn't get" and edit your post. 2c

lol 

25 minutes ago, kav said:

Immutable characteristics actually do matter.  That's why a 6' 5" male can defeat an 5' 2" female  50% of the time.   

Better?

Yes. Seriously, the center on my high school basketball team was 6' 7". He had trouble benching 80 pounds.

Just now, the blob said:

Yes. Seriously, the center on my high school basketball team was 6' 7". He had trouble benching 80 pounds.

I forgot what I was arguing about so am gonna throw in the towel on this one.

15 minutes ago, kav said:

Ok folks from now on-when caught in a blunder, merely claim it was a "joke" the other person "didn't get" and edit your post. 2c

lol 

Anybody with half a brain (which obviously excludes a couple of people here) can still read it.

I don't see anybody else complaining that they didn't get it.

1 minute ago, Lazyboy said:

Anybody with half a brain (which obviously excludes a couple of people here) can still read it.

I don't see anybody else complaining that they didn't get it.

These help:

download (54).jpeg

3 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

I don't see anybody else complaining that they didn't get it.

:gossip:

Screenshot 2019-03-20 at 3.14.25 PM.png

Just now, Logan510 said:

To be fair, I don't understand much of what he says 2c

Even when he goes back and edits it??

4 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

I don't doubt that. insufficiently_thoughtful_persons don't understand very much.

In your vernacular, I dont think you got his joke.