• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Art Con Preview

12 posts in this topic

The latest round of auctions are in the books & the NJ & NYC art cons are closing in. So it's time to crack open my portfolios and post some art for sale! I'm only posting a few pieces right now, but more will be added in the weeks to come. Everything for sale can be found right here.

Highlights so far:

Alex Ross art from Astro City #1 $2200

Bolland sketch $3500

Captain Marvel #35 $12,000

Death of Captain Marvel page: SOLD

I can be reached directly at anextdoorguy@yahoo.com with any questions/inquiries.

-Dan

Astro City.jpg

Bolland girl 2.jpg

DoCM 9.jpg

Good CM 35.jpg

Edited by DJRome
update

One week to go before the NJ show, so it's time to post some more art. I've just added three pieces to my for sale gallery with more coming later.

So far, I've added the cover to Prime #10 ($2500), promotional art for Superman/Doomsday Hunter/Prey (ON HOLD), and a page from Uncle Sam #1 ($3500).

Prime 10.jpg

Hunter_Prey.jpg

Uncle Sam Pg2.jpg

Edited by DJRome

The NJ art con is coming this Sunday & I'm pulling out more stuff for sale. I just posted a great Perez Ultraforce cover ($4000) along with something extra special: a vintage CC Beck Captain Marvel cover ($38,000). Feel free to drop by my table and check them out in person!

Ultraforce #1.jpg

CMA #139 cropped.jpg

27 minutes ago, Bird said:

Is your table DJ Rome or is there another name to look for?

I'm Dan & my table will be right next to Brad's, across from Jim Warden. Feel free to stop by and say hi.