• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed out Amazing Fantasy 15 cgc 3.0 signed by Stan Lee, Iron Fist 14 35 cent. And many major key comics!
2 2

34 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, c_mkv said:

+1 - newish but an asset to the boards. Just completed a super smooth transaction with him and I’d be all over that ff49 if I wasn’t already on the hook for another purchase 

Thanks man! Yes I have bought from a lot of people on here just my first time selling. 😀

20 hours ago, Christyle28 said:

:takeit:trumps any pms.

Shipping, insurance and signature confirmation are included in the U.S., looking to sell in USA only.  I will not ship an item where delivery confirmation is not available. No returns on 3rd party graded books.

Preferred methods of payments are Cashier`s Check, Money Order & Personal Check. (Checks must clear before shipping) Paypal is also accepted.

No probation or Hos members

This is my first listing but have bought from a lot of members from this group!

24,500.00 USD OBO

First up Amazing Fantasy #15 cgc 3.0 signed by Stan Lee on the slab itself. I personally had this signed when he came to Tampa, fl

65F68353-96F9-49C5-97D1-5AA2A3C3EB21.jpeg

1E979E35-9123-4B24-8AF5-855C00991EA0.jpeg

AB9EB981-538C-4ED9-8952-5EFEA9409B1E.jpeg

I love this. It makes it the best of both worlds for people that like and dislike signatures on books. 

Edited by wolverine180

17 minutes ago, 234wallst said:

Hate to be the party pooper here - but forum rules states the items offered here must be forum exclusive  - and not posted on ebay:rulez:

Sorry did not know but closed out on here. 😀 thanks for the heads up as I will post down the road