• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ACE COMIC CON, June 28-30, 2019, Seattle, WA

15 posts in this topic

I set up at Ace for their 2019 show here in Seattle and while it didn't have the same attendance as ECCC, and nor did I expect it would, I was amazed at how far people were traveling that came out for the show. Everyone I saw was a new face, meaning I had never seen them at ECCC before, I was quite happy with the show and was hoping they would be returning to Seattle for 2020, but when the pandemic first was occurring and saw that Boston was cancelled, they said their next show would be in Chicago in October with no mention of a summer show in Seattle like 2019 and 2018. Naturally now chances are with the current situation we all are facing, had a show been planned for Seattle it would have more than likely been cancelled, but I do hope they are planning a return to Seattle for Summer 2021.

Edited by Jugger Grimrod

On 5/11/2020 at 3:05 PM, stephenshamus12 said:

@Jugger Grimrod - We were supposed to do Seattle at the end of July, but that date was not going to happen, so we scrapped it.

Interesting I hadn't heard anything was confirmed for 2020 but I realize that with the current pandemic even if the show here in Seattle was on it probably would have been cancelled as most shows are, the latest being Rose City in Portland. Hopefully a return in 2021 is in the books, if that venue doesn't work out there are a few others that can be considered too but hopefully the show returns next year.