• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prices lowered- Highest Graded CGC 9.8 Black and White Comixpress Mouse Guard 1 - only 200-250 copies printed

9 posts in this topic

Prices lowered

COMIXPRESS Mouse Guard 1 CGC 9.8, yes 9.8.

This book got the qualified green label because of the unverified signature. The book was graded in 2007, not by me. I do not know if the signature is authentic or not. The case has some subtle scratches but no cracks. 

This is the highest graded copy of the extremely rare black and white Comixpress. Only 200- 250 estimated to be printed. Movie was announced a couple years back. Casting has started  and filming is set to begin shortly this year .

This book comes up for sale once, maybe twice a year. There have been 3 since 2016 that I know of that have come up on the boards. A 9.4 and 9.2 in 2016, both of which were mine. My 9.4 sold for $3000 back then. A signed 9.4 by that another boardie sold on here last year I believe for $3600. I have only seen 1 copy sell on ebay in the last 4 or so years. 

1st unconditional I'll take it gets it regardless of whether on a post or PM, based on time stamp.

Asking $5850 shipped and insured. 

No returns

US shipping only.

Thanks

Mgaurdlabel.jpg

MGaurd.jpg

MGuardback.jpg

Mguardcloseup.jpg

Edited by rabidwolf

On 3/20/2019 at 9:58 PM, rabidwolf said:

I am also adding a regular Archaia 1st print Mouse Guard 1 CGC 9.8, blue label -

highest graded. These regular  have been pretty rare on ebay over the last few years.

1st unconditional I'll take it gets it regardless of whether on a post or PM, based on time stamp.

Asking $695 shipped and insured. 

No returns

US shipping only.

Thanks

mg1.jpg

mg2.jpg

mg3.jpg

:takeit:per PM