• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics I never knew existed....
1 1

80 posts in this topic

And what if we're only seeing one side of the coin? What if she has a gaping wound on her hand, one that we can't see, and the rope is serving not only to hold her steady but as a tourniquet too, so she doesn't bleed out before the guy with the hot iron can cauterize the wound, and the real villain is the cow puncher that inflicted the injury to her hand, the cad now trying to keep her from getting in-the-field, improvised medical aid?. Must we assume that the guy with the hot iron is the villain and not the hero and it's not the other way around?  hm

1 hour ago, Xenosmilus said:

What the What :roflmao:

CowPr_2_77.jpg

Thats a weird lookin cow he's punchin.

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

My Dad's Aunt was a nun...  

I suspect this was a nunnery promo or incentive...  I dunno... (Meanwhile on Long Island - YAY more paperwork)

FBOTU.jpg

I image she gave you those as presents. You kindly took them and then tossed them when she wasn’t looking.:roflmao:

1 minute ago, Xenosmilus said:

I image she gave you those as presents. You kindly took them and then tossed them when she wasn’t looking.:roflmao:

I actually still have it.  I just don't feel like going through a box to get it out and scan it. It's almost 1am and I am still receiving emails and processing work.  BLAH 

I've seen the comics before.

Definitely of its time, as now, particularly in Europe, it would offend animal rights activists because of its endorsement of unnecessary physical violence against large, peaceful and extremely slow-witted herbivores.

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

I actually still have it.  I just don't feel like going through a box to get it out and scan it. It's almost 1am and I am still receiving emails and processing work.  BLAH 

Actually I just saw the full title. Brother of the Universe!!!  Disney should make a Thor, Hercules and Francis buddy movie! Maybe have James Gunn direct it....

12 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I suspect this was a nunnery promo or incentive...  I dunno... (Meanwhile on Long Island - YAY more paperwork)

FBOTU.jpg

If he's the brother of the entire Universe I suggest he got the short end of the stick much like Danny De Vito in "Twins".

Just now, Xenosmilus said:

Actually I just saw the full title. Brother of the Universe!!!  Disney should make a Thor, Hercules and Francis buddy movie! Maybe have James Gunn direct it....

I'd like to see Cow Puncher vs Hellcow.

He'd be taught a lesson by her.

4 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

FBOTU.jpg

In 1200 AD Europe, between endless Holy wars, rampant disease and plagues, I don't think the average life expectancy was much more than today's legal voting age. Ahhh… the "good old days"; when you could be accused of being in league with the devil, arrested, clad in chains, and then be burned alive if your neighbors crops failed.  :devil:

19 hours ago, kav said:

If he's the brother of the entire Universe I suggest he got the short end of the stick much like Danny De Vito in "Twins".

He may be the brother of the universe but he should stop by the local supercuts to get a good haircut so the old chrome dome ain't sticking out! :roflmao:

9 minutes ago, comics4all said:

He may be the brother of the universe but he should stop by the local supercuts to get a good haircut so the old chrome dome ain't sticking out! :roflmao:

lol I was either gonna comment on his chromus domus or the universe brother you took the words outta my hands.