Everything must go sale Part-14 : Hulk, Venom, Dell'Otto & more
3 3

19 posts in this topic

307 posts

In the process of liquidating my collection as am on the move. Hope I have priced it to sell. 

Shipping:

  • No shipping outside USA.
  • Shipping is free
  • Item will be shipped by Wednesday or Friday next week

Payment:

  • Payment via same day Bank or Wire transfer only at this time. 

Rules:

  • No members on the probation or hall of shame list.
  • First to :takeit:in the thread trumps all ongoing negotiations.

Return Policy:

  • Returns accepted within a week of delivery. Buyer pays for return shipping. Full refund will be issued once I get the books in hand. 

References: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
307 posts

The Incredible Hulks #635, NM or better

- Adi Granov Variant Cover

- Asking 235 shipped

IMG_20190321_191544197.thumb.jpg.11372ac3d8a074044f81c0cfa1ccc90f.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,689 posts
Just now, Killua said:

The Incredible Hulks #635, NM or better

- Adi Granov Variant Cover

- Asking 235 shipped

IMG_20190321_191544197.thumb.jpg.11372ac3d8a074044f81c0cfa1ccc90f.jpg

Take it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
307 posts

Venom #1, Mcfarlane variant

- For more pictures and probable grade, check this PGM thread

- Asking 250 shipped

822334771_Venom1.thumb.jpg.190392951a2a23461d686c82bd2c512a.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,689 posts
Just now, Killua said:

Venom #1, Mcfarlane variant

- For more pictures and probable grade, check this PGM thread

- Asking 250 shipped

822334771_Venom1.thumb.jpg.190392951a2a23461d686c82bd2c512a.jpg

Take it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
307 posts

Venom(ized) Bundle (Set of 4 books) - Asking $200 shipped

Book one : Amazing Spider-man 569, First Anti-Venom, Granov Variant (NM or better)

Book two : Venom #3, Scott J.Campbell variant (NM or better)

Book three : Avengers 21 Barberi Venom Variant (NM or better)

Book four : X-Men Blue #21 Stephanie Hans Venomized Poison Variant (NM or better)

IMG_20190321_183651064_HDR.thumb.jpg.b70d04a068dfd4ca0ca3ddc7a77a3182.jpg

IMG_20190321_183710780_HDR.thumb.jpg.f2f2f9fae2846fe65db33948d70d5fb3.jpg

IMG_20190321_183752362_HDR.thumb.jpg.04692f640089621321ec2c7d66bfbfe8.jpg

IMG_20190321_185002884_HDR.thumb.jpg.f6ecac39236ac84802cacedbe0e1bce1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 posts
1 minute ago, Killua said:

Venom(ized) Bundle (Set of 4 books) - Asking $200 shipped

Book one : Amazing Spider-man 569, First Anti-Venom, Granov Variant (NM or better)

Book two : Venom #3, Scott J.Campbell variant (NM or better)

Book three : Avengers 21 Barberi Venom Variant (NM or better)

Book four : X-Men Blue #21 Stephanie Hans Venomized Poison Variant (NM or better)

IMG_20190321_183651064_HDR.thumb.jpg.b70d04a068dfd4ca0ca3ddc7a77a3182.jpg

IMG_20190321_183710780_HDR.thumb.jpg.f2f2f9fae2846fe65db33948d70d5fb3.jpg

IMG_20190321_183752362_HDR.thumb.jpg.04692f640089621321ec2c7d66bfbfe8.jpg

IMG_20190321_185002884_HDR.thumb.jpg.f6ecac39236ac84802cacedbe0e1bce1.jpg

:takeit:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
307 posts

Dell'Otto Bundle (Set of 5 books) - Asking $125 shipped (All NM or better)

IMG_20190321_184113720_HDR.thumb.jpg.af72c5e7808ddc1c8ab36cd693d3d29d.jpg

IMG_20190321_184149398_HDR.thumb.jpg.b8427e6e54d1fb2b2594674e81ba72ab.jpg

IMG_20190321_184208301_HDR.thumb.jpg.f61f456940029dfaa5b68a3b1f8a51ca.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
307 posts

Girls Galore Bundle (Set of 3 books) - Asking $200 shipped

Book one : All New Marvel Now! Point One #1, 1st Kamala Khan maybe...God knows, First print (NM- or better)

Book two : Uncanny X-Men #510, Campbell Variant (NM or better)

Book three : Spider-Gwen #1, Hughes Variant (NM- or better) Note: has a very very minor tear in back cover kinda invisible. 

IMG_20190321_183633930_HDR.thumb.jpg.480d57167389a21f68858b3919ab73b6.jpg

IMG_20190321_183808596_HDR.thumb.jpg.002c126a3b079af160d999606114f643.jpg

IMG_20190321_183850413_HDR.thumb.jpg.f6f7bdd7e6f85d2fe437b86c7fc6b017.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,689 posts
Just now, Killua said:

Girls Galore Bundle (Set of 3 books) - Asking $200 shipped

Book one : All New Marvel Now! Point One #1, 1st Kamala Khan maybe...God knows, First print (NM- or better)

Book two : Uncanny X-Men #510, Campbell Variant (NM or better)

Book three : Spider-Gwen #1, Hughes Variant (NM- or better) Note: has a very very minor tear in back cover kinda invisible. 

IMG_20190321_183633930_HDR.thumb.jpg.480d57167389a21f68858b3919ab73b6.jpg

IMG_20190321_183808596_HDR.thumb.jpg.002c126a3b079af160d999606114f643.jpg

IMG_20190321_183850413_HDR.thumb.jpg.f6f7bdd7e6f85d2fe437b86c7fc6b017.jpg

Take it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,068 posts
Just now, Killua said:

Girls Galore Bundle (Set of 3 books) - Asking $200 shipped

Book one : All New Marvel Now! Point One #1, 1st Kamala Khan maybe...God knows, First print (NM- or better)

Book two : Uncanny X-Men #510, Campbell Variant (NM or better)

Book three : Spider-Gwen #1, Hughes Variant (NM- or better) Note: has a very very minor tear in back cover kinda invisible. 

IMG_20190321_183633930_HDR.thumb.jpg.480d57167389a21f68858b3919ab73b6.jpg

IMG_20190321_183808596_HDR.thumb.jpg.002c126a3b079af160d999606114f643.jpg

IMG_20190321_183850413_HDR.thumb.jpg.f6f7bdd7e6f85d2fe437b86c7fc6b017.jpg

Take 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 posts
Just now, Killua said:

Girls Galore Bundle (Set of 3 books) - Asking $200 shipped

Book one : All New Marvel Now! Point One #1, 1st Kamala Khan maybe...God knows, First print (NM- or better)

Book two : Uncanny X-Men #510, Campbell Variant (NM or better)

Book three : Spider-Gwen #1, Hughes Variant (NM- or better) Note: has a very very minor tear in back cover kinda invisible. 

IMG_20190321_183633930_HDR.thumb.jpg.480d57167389a21f68858b3919ab73b6.jpg

IMG_20190321_183808596_HDR.thumb.jpg.002c126a3b079af160d999606114f643.jpg

IMG_20190321_183850413_HDR.thumb.jpg.f6f7bdd7e6f85d2fe437b86c7fc6b017.jpg

:takeit:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
307 posts
21 minutes ago, Gsims718 said:

Take it

 

18 minutes ago, Gsims718 said:

Take it

 

2 minutes ago, Gsims718 said:

Take it

^^ Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
307 posts
3 minutes ago, Bighaley21 said:

Take 

 

2 minutes ago, ASM667 said:

:takeit:

 

Sorry you both missed out on the girls galore bundle by seconds I guess :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
307 posts
13 minutes ago, ASM667 said:

:takeit:

^^ Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 posts
9 minutes ago, Killua said:

Dell'Otto Bundle (Set of 5 books) - Asking $125 shipped (All NM or better)

IMG_20190321_184113720_HDR.thumb.jpg.af72c5e7808ddc1c8ab36cd693d3d29d.jpg

IMG_20190321_184149398_HDR.thumb.jpg.b8427e6e54d1fb2b2594674e81ba72ab.jpg

IMG_20190321_184208301_HDR.thumb.jpg.f61f456940029dfaa5b68a3b1f8a51ca.jpg

 

Take

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
307 posts
Just now, Lechon said:

Take

^^ Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
307 posts

Probably that's it for the night guys as am headed out of town. More sales threads next week. Thanks :foryou:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
3 3