• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD $150 The Thing Ben Grimm Interior Page #12 P. 6 Wilson Sinnott Byrne

3 posts in this topic

Thanks, this page sold for $150.  LINK TO THE EBAY THING 12 PAGE 6 AUCTION

Thanks for checking this out!  

Here is a great page from June 1984 for Marvel's "The Thing" #12, page 6, with Ron Wilson pencils and Joe Sinnott inks!

$300 starting bid.

The comic book is included, and there are more detailed pictures at the ebay listing.

I welcome questions and comments here, or there, in the thread, or send me a message.

The images on this site are great if you wait for them to load to your device and then magnify it is cool.

Best, David S. Albright

thingbig.jpg

thing126panel4flip.jpg

Image.jpg

thing126newpic.jpg

thing126scanpic.jpg

Edited by aokartman
pics added again, and sold

On 3/21/2019 at 8:05 PM, aokartman said:

LINK TO THE EBAY THING 12 PAGE 6 AUCTION

Thanks for checking this out!  

Here is a great page from June 1984 for Marvel's "The Thing" #12, page 6, with Ron Wilson pencils and Joe Sinnott inks!

$300 starting bid.

The comic book is included, and there are more detailed pictures at the ebay listing.

I welcome questions and comments here, or there, in the thread, or send me a message.

The images on this site are great if you wait for them to load to your device and then magnify it is cool.

Best, David S. Albright

thingbig.jpg

thing126panel4flip.jpg

Image.jpg

thing126newpic.jpg

thing126scanpic.jpg

I have added a nice incentive to bid on this page.  The color print now comes with the page of art!  It is a bonus included at no charge.  You will get the book, the reference print, and the original art.  Thanks for looking, David S. Albright