• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AW / Facilitator for Comicpalooza 2019?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hello all! Wanted to know if/who is planning on being an AW/Facilitator for Comicpalooza in Houston, May 10-12. Chris Claremont is scheduled to be there, so I want to get some X-Men & Aliens/Predator books witnessed. Also, I (finally) have the Venom: Lethal Protector family portrait (sans White Error; I can't afford it) that I'd like to get signed by Sam de la Rosa.

Please let me know! Thanks!

8 minutes ago, BabaLament said:

Hello all! Wanted to know if/who is planning on being an AW/Facilitator for Comicpalooza in Houston, May 10-12. Chris Claremont is scheduled to be there, so I want to get some X-Men & Aliens/Predator books witnessed. Also, I (finally) have the Venom: Lethal Protector family portrait (sans White Error; I can't afford it) that I'd like to get signed by Sam de la Rosa.

Best place to find your answer would be the Appearances find you fav creator thread. All conventions, creators, celebrities are listed.  The AW/ facilitators attending each show is listed too.

Edited by Catwomancomics

On 3/21/2019 at 7:52 PM, BabaLament said:

We will be there for your CGC needs. 

Thanks,

Bradd