• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lot of Marvel TPB's and Hardcovers...REDUCED!

4 posts in this topic

Hello!  :hi:

In my never-ending quest to free up space, I'd like to offer some trade paperbacks and hardcovers that no longer fit my collection.  If this lot sells well, I'll likely put up more for sale in the future.

Shipping will be via Media Mail and is included in the price.

Included in this lot is:

• Marvel Encyclopedia (Hardcover)
  • Essential Uncanny X-Men TPB (collects X-Men 1-24 in Black and White)
  • Marvel Masterworks: Fantastic Four #1 TPB (collects Fantastic Four #1-10)
  • Road to Civil War TPB
  • Spider-man: The Other...Evolve or Die Hardcover

Let's say $30 $25 shipped to the US for the lot.  If you think it's too high, feel free to PM me an offer.  Feel free to ask questions!

Boring stuff:

Spoiler

HOW TO CLAIM AN ITEM:

Please post the  in the thread with some indication as to the item you're claiming. If you'd like to remain anonymous, please tell me to mark it as "sold via PM" in the thread. Until an item is claimed in the thread, it is still available for sale. That means if we are negotiating a deal and even if we agree to terms and someone else claims it before you or I do, you're out of luck. The first person to claim the book publicly gets it.

WHO'S WELCOME?:

Probation List and Hall of Shame Members are not welcome to buy from me until their names are removed from the list. I also reserve the right to refuse to deal with anyone for any reason (though I've never had to exercise this and hope I never have to).

PAYMENT:

Paypal, check, or money order are preferred. Please note that checks must clear before I send out items.

SHIPPING:

I ship via USPS. If you prefer another company, please let me know prior to claiming an item. I have no problem shipping internationally, but if there are any international buyers, please PM me before claiming an item so we can agree on shipping terms before a sale.

RETURNS:

I'll gladly accept returns for any reason. If the book was damaged in transit or if I misrepresented it, I will cover return shipping. If you simply changed your mind and just don't want it anymore, you pay return shipping. I'll cover return shipping on raw comic sales where we disagree on grade. If you disagree with CGC's grade on a slabbed book, you pay return shipping. Please indicate to me that you would like to make a return within 7 days of the item arriving. Starting on the 8th day after arrival, I'll consider the sale final.

IMG_0557.JPG

IMG_0559.JPG

IMG_8198.jpg

IMG_8199.jpg

IMG_8201.jpg

IMG_8211.jpg

Edited by Turtle
Price reduced