• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C2E2, Feb 28, 29, March 1, 2020, It's Still Never Too Early or to late
1 1

105 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, RCheli said:

I wouldn't be surprised if McCormack Place gave them a better deal for those earlier dates. 

Maybe.  Nothing really advertised there during those dates. Maybe they are trying to undermine ECCC?  Or reed pop has some other stuff too close by?

4 hours ago, Drbearsec said:

Maybe.  Nothing really advertised there during those dates. Maybe they are trying to undermine ECCC?  Or reed pop has some other stuff too close by?

ECCC is put on by the same promoter so it really doesn't make much sense to me. April was always a great time for this show, so I'm bummed that they are continuing to move into the colder months. 

Less than 3 months away. 99% sure I’ll attend, but I’m very underwhelmed with the guest list. Hard to believe their new Celebrity Premium Package sold out with all the “basic” guests scheduled. Boooo.

Many great writers and artists attending however. Looking forward to having fun in artists alley and standing in line at the CGC booth lol.

One of these years I’d love to head up for this show but the timing is always bad. If they continue their trend of moving the show earlier maybe one year it’ll fall between Christmas and New Year and I’ll be free to travel...

On 1/9/2020 at 5:33 PM, mysterio said:

One of these years I’d love to head up for this show but the timing is always bad. If they continue their trend of moving the show earlier maybe one year it’ll fall between Christmas and New Year and I’ll be free to travel...

The reasons I enjoy going to this show each year as a fan is there are tons of great artist and creators there and I can always pick up something, I get to shop some of the dealers based primarily on the East Coast and see what kind of golden age stuff they got, and I love staying in Chinatown and gaining about 5 pounds from all the good food!!!

On 1/22/2020 at 9:00 PM, Raze said:

And now its official!!!!! I just got my train ticket...roundtrip from st louis was $56 yay!!!!

Awesome.  I am driving up from KC and was able to get my AirBnB hovel in Chinatown for about $170 from Thursday to Monday.  Plus my pro badge just got here and I am set.

1 hour ago, SSkufan said:

Awesome.  I am driving up from KC and was able to get my AirBnB hovel in Chinatown for about $170 from Thursday to Monday.  Plus my pro badge just got here and I am set.

Are you driving?