• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C2E2 Lets have lot's of pics
2 2

43 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Chicago Boy said:

I’ll be at the show tomm. Was there for the set up on Thursday but wasn’t there tiday. What’s the deal with Jaimie’s Supes 1. Cgc 0.5.  What’s it missing ?  Price ??

I’m sharing part of Jamie’s booth but those aren’t his books. They are in my little section. It’s a coverless copy 

2 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

I’m sharing part of Jamie’s booth but those aren’t his books. They are in my little section. It’s a coverless copy 

hm I saw the Whiz  than the hulk 181 with the Sig's and the price sticker's and thought that looked a lot like your stuff. I have seen your Action 7 10 diff times over last 2 years but never seen a close up :whistle:

11 hours ago, woowoo said:

hm I saw the Whiz  than the hulk 181 with the Sig's and the price sticker's and thought that looked a lot like your stuff. I have seen your Action 7 10 diff times over last 2 years but never seen a close up :whistle:

441992DF-8639-45D0-8FC4-79580A4CDA2F.jpeg