• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C2E2 Lets have lot's of pics
2 2

43 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Dark Knight said:

Guy should be banned from every comic book convention!  Glad he was caught! :golfclap:

Banned??? He should go to jail. Do not pass Go!!!

Post his mug shot at the entrance to every con in the country as a reminder...

Edited by Robot Man

The dealers were Stephen Ritter (who caught the guy) and Dale Robert's. Dale said he was missing a few books but I think they got most everything back. The guy was stealing stuff with his kids in tow. Ridiculous.

1 hour ago, MrBedrock said:

The dealers were Stephen Ritter (who caught the guy) and Dale Robert's. Dale said he was missing a few books but I think they got most everything back. The guy was stealing stuff with his kids in tow. Ridiculous.

Ritter has some serious cameras at his booth. Hey I wonder if this guy knows where my AF 15 is that was stolen at last Wiz Chicago? hm

Glad this insufficiently_thoughtful_person was caught. 

On 3/25/2019 at 7:10 PM, batman_fan said:

:cry:  not quite clear enough to read the prices

if you click on the pic a few times, it enlarges so you can see most of the prices if you were serious.  I was interested in the all-star 33 knowing it was out of my budget but still curious as it is one of the few DCs I want.  $2495 sticker.