• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Fantastic Four 1 CGC 7.0 C/OW and FF 1 CGC 6.5 OW

28 posts in this topic

Selling a fantastic four 1 cgc 7.0 C/ow pages for 39k. This is a nice copy and I can send pictures by email. I have references that I’ve bought and sold from. Also have a cgc 6.5 for 31k. Open to selling either but want to keep one copy for myself. If we do the deal we can do it in person and I can come to you depending on where it is. Prefer not to ship something this valuable. If done this way there would be no returns. Payment can be wire transfer or bank transfer. If I can verify your reputation and you really want to ship then shipping will be paid by the buyer. Would prefer to hand deliver though.

I am also willing to do trades and/or trade plus cash for Star Wars items. Specifically Uzays and 3 packs. But open to other items if you want to send options. Im reasonable and a collector, not a dealer. 

Prices are firm.

Edited by Charleybrown

6 minutes ago, Charleybrown said:

Yes that’s me...you can message me there and I’ll respond.

F226E943-AE43-48C1-B069-8F7C9905FF94.png

Thanks for providing the info. The more detailed info or references newer members can provide, especially books at this caliber, will help lead to a sale!