• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grade help please..

7 posts in this topic

can anyone help with these 4 playboy issues on there grade estimates? the first 3 pics are march 1980.... then the next 4 pics are november 1957 ...after that the next 3 are september 1958 and the last 4 are july 1960. I know there just pictures guys but just your thoughts im trying to decide weather or not to get my entire collection graded or not.. thank you!

playboy new pictures john allace other mags 252.jpg

playboy new pictures john allace other mags 236.jpg

playboy new pictures john allace other mags 246.jpg

playboy new pictures john allace other mags 167.jpg

playboy new pictures john allace other mags 168.jpg

playboy new pictures john allace other mags 171.jpg

playboy new pictures john allace other mags 174.jpg

playboy new pictures john allace other mags 140.jpg

playboy new pictures john allace other mags 143.jpg

playboy new pictures john allace other mags 146.jpg

playboy new pictures john allace other mags 121.jpg

playboy new pictures john allace other mags 124.jpg

playboy new pictures john allace other mags 126.jpg

playboy new pictures john allace other mags 127.jpg

How do you feel when someone accidentally touches your boobs?

Usually when I accidentally touch them, I either jerk my hands off them as fast as I can or act like I never touched them to avoid an awkward conversation, even though we both know what happened.

Oh and I ask this because earlier today, my friend tripped while wearing a very thin shirt and I tried to help her back up by grabbing her armpits and lifting up, I horribly misjudged where her armpits were and lifted her by the boobs instead. When she was back standing, I jerked my hands back as fast as possible and avoided eye contact with her for a bit but since I usually look downward when I avoid eye contact, I'm kinda paranoid she thinks I was staring at them the whole time.