• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FINAL PRICE CUTS! CLOSING TODAY! Clearance in Three Acts
3 3

286 posts in this topic

On 4/5/2019 at 11:27 PM, Readcomix said:

Classics Illustrated #32 HRN 118 Lorna Doone by Matt Baker. Fair condition due to lower left tear through book. Complete reader that would be VG otherwise. CONVERTED TO FREEBIE - Juat claim with any purchase. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Claim this one :headbang:

:news: 

Except for the freebies (they are still available to be claimed) all books from Act One: Classic Comics/Classics Illustrated (Pages 1&2) are now REMOVED FROM SALE.

Closing in a few hours, no further updates til then other than take/PM acknowledgements. Thanks all! (thumbsu

On 4/4/2019 at 11:15 PM, Readcomix said:

Next up, is a lot that crosses eras -- six promotional/premium comic books -- The Wonder Book of Rubber (VG; piece out of front cover along spine), Copper ...the oldest and newest metal (FVF), All Aboard, Mr Lincoln (VG, stain on back margin; front presents nicey), Saving Can Be Fun (FVF), The Story of Money (VF), and the Story of the Mass (VF/NM). Take the lot for ((WAS $25) NOW $15

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I’ll take it

3 hours ago, Readcomix said:

:news: East L.A. Chop Shop Special!

Golden Age coverless, incomplete lot FREE TO ANYONE, just pay postage! (If you've already bought, just cover the postage difference, if any.)

Includes: Captain Marvel Adventures #13, Master Comics #95, an issue of Women Outlaws, a Disney with Mickey Mouse, Whiz Comics #59, an early Heroic with a Flyin' Jenny story, and a mid-run Jumbo Comics with Sky Girl and Patsy Pin-up.

Just Claim and cover postage.

image.jpeg

How 'bout if you throw these freebies on my stack, please?

Might as well toss Wanted #16 my way for $10 as well.

Then I'm done. 

Thanks!

-Steve

3 hours ago, Readcomix said:

:news: East L.A. Chop Shop Special!

Golden Age coverless, incomplete lot FREE TO ANYONE, just pay postage! (If you've already bought, just cover the postage difference, if any.)

Includes: Captain Marvel Adventures #13, Master Comics #95, an issue of Women Outlaws, a Disney with Mickey Mouse, Whiz Comics #59, an early Heroic with a Flyin' Jenny story, and a mid-run Jumbo Comics with Sky Girl and Patsy Pin-up.

Just Claim and cover postage.

image.jpeg

I’ll take it

On 3/23/2019 at 11:55 PM, Readcomix said:

Classics Illustrated Special Issue lot -- The Story of Jesus VG, Story of Jesus "Three Camels" cover VG, The Ten Commandments VG- tape on cover. Take the lot for $10.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I’ll take these with the discount if still available.

On 3/24/2019 at 11:24 PM, Readcomix said:

This is your chance to read Avon's Eerie #14 for $10... Mystery Tales #17 in VG, reprinting the contents of Eerie #14. (Was $10) NOW $5 :whatthe:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I’ll take it

On 4/5/2019 at 11:28 PM, Readcomix said:

Classics Illustrated #32 HRN 138 VG Lorna Doone. New painted cover (not Baker). Baker interior. CONVERTED TO FREEBIE -- Just claim with any purchase.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I’ll take it

On 3/31/2019 at 10:23 PM, Readcomix said:

Last heroes -- a pair of 1955 DC's, Superboy #45 and Jimmy Olsen #9. FREE WITH ANY PURCHASE, JUST CLAIM!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'll take these if they're still available (and still free)

On 3/24/2019 at 10:38 PM, Readcomix said:

Here's a 1963 Dell Giant -- Universal Pictures Presents Dracula, the Mummy plus Other Stories VG (WAS $10) NOW $5

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'll take this if it's still available