• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - OP request - FULL RUN ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN 1-160 WITH X-OVERS

15 posts in this topic

This is my personal run of this series that I recently did acquire in a single lot two years ago. As a Spider-Man fan, I always wanted to read it. I was very surprised how good this run is to read.

Lot includes Ultimate Spider-Man #1-133, Ultimate Spider-Man (2nd series) #1-15, Ultimate Spider-Man #150-160 (three copies of #160: 1 regular and two polybagged), Dynamic Force Edition #1 (still sealed), Annuals #1-3, Special #1, Ultimate Marvel Team-Up #1-16, Ultimate Six #1-7, Ultimatum Requiem Spider-Man #1-2, Ultimate Spider-Man Wizard #1/2 (two copies) and Avengers vs New Ultimates #1-4.

This is a total of 194 books including all books you need for a complete reading experience. If you never read this run, you should seriously consider buying such a run. It is a MUST for any Spider-man fan who wants to feel like going back in his childhood when he was reading the original. Well, that how I did feel.

PRICE: $800 NOW $600 + shipping cost

Here are terms:

People on the probation list, or that I may have on ignore, are not eligible to purchase. :sumo:

Raw books: All my raw books are unrestored and not pressed unless noted.

Return policy: All my raw books are accurately graded and your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back (except shipping costs) as long as books are returned in same condition as sent within 7 days of receipt. However, since I am selling these as a lot, if you are not happy with the purchase of the run, you will need to return all books in the run.

Shipping cost may vary widely and will depend of where you live and how you want your order to be shipped. Expect a cost above $100 for such a large run

Time payments are possible if that may help you.

I do accept PayPal or international money orders.

Edited by pickycollector

Average grade is NM 9.4 with many in the 9.6/9.8 range. Some of the latter issues are in 8.5 due to small impact ding caused during shipping transportation when I did receive them.

Here are the grades for the first issues:

#1 Dynamic Force: 9.6/9.8

#1: 9.4

#2: 9.4

#3: 9.4

#4: 9.4

#5: 9.4

#6: 9.4

#7: 9.4

#8: 9.4

#9: 9.4

#10: 9.4