PANCHITO FCB :)
1 1

8 posts in this topic

54 posts

Panchito bought a book off me and was a pleasure to do business with. Very good communicator, very positive and very friendly. Prompt payment and follow up on delivery. Would do business with any day!!! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻

261 posts

Panchito bought a Silver Surfer #1 from me and had great communication throughout the entire process. Prompt payment and very easy to deal with. Would do biz with again!

2,550 posts

Francisco purchased a few books off my latest thread. As a newer member, he was such a pleasure to deal with. Instant payment, and great communication. I highly suggest selling to him, welcome to the boards friend!

-Rich

2 posts

Bought ASM 212 from panchito, smooth transaction. Thank you!

12,345 posts

First off, Welcome to the boards! 

PanchitoFCB bought a fair amount of books in my last sales thread and was very easy to work with. Fantastic communication and quick payment. Thanks again!

1,974 posts

Panchito bought a SS 4 from me. He is a great communicator and made payments in a timely matter as promised. Would gladly deal with him again. Thx!

6,123 posts

PanchitoFCB bought a lot of comics from my last sales thread. Communication was top notch and payment was super fast. A great buyer all around