• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Updated prices and books coming back from CGC
3 3

57 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Diamonddave said:

Crime Reporter 2 VG-, I think it's a 3.5 maybe a 4.0. Water damage to the lower right corner, chips out of the front, shadow and stains to the back CR/OW pages. $600

Crime Reporter.jpg

Crime reporter back.jpg

I’ll take it per pm

Edited by mustang33guy

21 hours ago, Diamonddave said:

Power Comics 2 Hitler and Tojo cover, first Cole cover of the night but not the last. 1.8 -2.0. Spine is taped, bug chews to the back and chipping along the spine and edges, foxing on the back. CR/OW $850

Power Comics.jpg

Power Comics back.jpg

A very cool comic, but I don’t believe it is a Cole cover. 

Last book The Dead Who Walk nn CGC 4.0

Light staining to the front cover and back cover, no spine splits, date stamp, general wear consistent for the grade. $1100 a 2.0 with brittle pages sold in January for $800.

20190330_224746.jpg

20190330_224731.jpg

Edited by Diamonddave

One more book on it's way back from Fla. Pep Comics 16 OW pages cgc 3.0. Pics are of the book before it was sent to CGC. 15 total copies on the census in a Universal Grade. A 1.0 with a heavily taped spine sold for $1550 this year. This copy presents very well for the grade, small piece out of the cover that doesn't distract much from the cover image. $4000

20190330_181618.jpg